Unity - Completed - Nursery Clicker [Final] [I’m Moralist]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6106305

its a decent clicker but sadly there is a lack of visualizing the changes applied through upgrades. Hence this is a missed oportunity, would love to see an expansion on that idea. the art shown in the samples is the total extent of the game so keep that in mind before downloading
  2. 1.00 star(s)

-Ben-

A really lame game, there are no animations, no sounds, only a soundtrack and there is only an image of the mc with different outfits, really the only thing that the "game" has of mechanics is to click until you get bored, it took me about 20 minutes to finish it and really not worth it, plus the translation is not understood at all, although it is not as if it was necessary since the text really has nothing, I do not recommend playing it since it has nothing interesting.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

For a clicker 10 out of 10 compared to disgusting hentai free clickers

for well anything else just nah.... Go play something else. Only one image with what can barely be called "variants"
    nothing else to say really
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Verethragna

Waste of time the game.

I have no problem with it being a clicker game but the fact that there is literally no reward at all is just bad.

You hav just one "animation" some costumes but in the end thats it the tentacle stays the same and only of of them is even moving the girl is the same and we don´t even get a actual birthing animation. No X-Ray no change in animation nothing.
    Plus most of the game is Japanese or terrible english. Like I said Waste of time the game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

it took me a moment to figure out this was a click game.
    Kinda meh when it comes to the sex scene and effects. Plus the constant mouse click gets annoying to the point I feel like my clicker is getting fingered more than the nun.

past all that, it's kinda fun too aim at the achievements. There are upgrades you can earn from click points.

Unlocking monsters is reached when you get to a specific click level. like 1k, 10k, 100k etc.

the art looks nice and the variety of costumes and monster look cool. But that's really about it.
    It's not bad, but it's not really exciting either. more for wasting time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Spontaneous combustion

Literally a gif with a function to destroy your mouse if you want to progress at nothing but a bunch of outfits.

No growth stages. One sex animation. Feels like the whole game was hastly built around the picture with a preistess being raped by tentacles.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Rtods

This game is... just "nothing". At all! Animation technically exists, but it is plain dull; Gameplay does not exist, even for a clicker; MTL keepin' buggin' all of the time.
    Also nun have changeable outfits. That's all game have to offer.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Final on 5/15/2023]

Clicker with one animation and a bunch of MTL lines about ending the world with your pixelated tentacle babies. Maybe if it was properly translated, it might be worth 2 stars.

Boring and largely pointless.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

charmaman

terrible bait game... it actually offers nothing. Like really nothing.. you can click on the belly, grind money and buy "upgrades" that do nothing but give you more earnings per click so you can buy more upgrades... after a while a few other costumes unlock until you can have her fully naked BUT....

THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE!! This is it from the beginning, you get nothing out of beating this waste-of-time game. Not even one scene, no animations, this is it! you click on the belly just to unlock more clicking... no pussy, no animation, no birth scene, no change of anything...

the one drawing of the girl is nice though... everything else is just trash
  10. 1.00 star(s)

ExNought

The game is awful... One sprite, the MTL is awful and the pacing is quite bad if you use any type of autoclicker (which tbf should be used since this game has close to no content anyway)

The girl has multiple outfits, but honestly the sprite looks bad, though I don't particularly have a breeding fetish, but since there is really no "impregnation" going on what can you really say ...