5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Shame... It was legit a top notch game. or atleast it could be. :c
Yeah, always thought they deserved way more patrons, but no updates doesnt help either.

So most likely no updates because no patrons, and no patrons because no updates.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
not a bad game. customizations are fun to mess around with, sadly cant play with that purple alien girl. the gunning is okay, scenario is also okay and music is fine too. cant die, and sex animations are nice. the powers are also fun to use.

Neokima

Aug 2, 2017
shame only the patreon version has the new character. I kinda don't want to spend money on it since the patreon doesn't even have a link and the creator has dissapeared from the face of the earth. So I won't even know if I get anything. Anyone has the patreon version?

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Guess I might as well share this since this man seems to be definitely not coming back.

Would anyone please kindly transload this onto nopy (or gofile, mega, etc.)? My connection is slow as fuck (~30KB/s, if you want to know how slow it is).

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Would anyone please kindly transload this onto nopy (or gofile, mega, etc.)? My connection is slow as fuck (~30KB/s, if you want to know how slow it is).
I have updated OP with a bunch of mirrors for the premium version.

Reactions: candy76041820

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
got curious on this premium thing, replayed it, got hooked, got every upgrade, unlocked every scene, was grinding achievements for damage before going for the forest stage, 3-4 hours in, got some error about not enough video memory allocation capability, entire savegame deleted, get back in the game, click continue, level 1.

leaving this here as a reminder to never play this game ever again when i revisit this in case the developer pops himself up from the shadows

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How do I clean the girls up when they are covered in cum? Isn't there a shower or smt on the spaceship? Or an item that I can use?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote