• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Nude Crisis [v1.12] [AzureZero]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Honestly, this was a really fun sneak puzzle game with a fun lewd twist to it. My biggest issue, besides a lack of lewd content outside of the situation, my copies of the game I downloaded all bug out by Level 16/17 and I cannot progress. Finishing 15 and going to 16 normally will put me in an endless loop, while loading 16 to 17 will freeze everyone, making level progression impossible. If there is a fixed copy and I can see the rest of the other levels, I'd definitely boost the rating. For now though, I personally gotta give it a low score.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yegie

This is genuinely a really fun puzzle game. Like with a SFW reskin and maybe 2 or 3x more levels I could easily see this being a $10-15 game on steam. The lewdness is very minimal, but I enjoyed the game a lot :D
  3. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's a small but fun game. There is a bug in the park you can resolve loading the 16 level from the main menu. If you are good with exhibitionist fetish or not the art are nice.
    There is nothing else to talk about this game, just a little fun puzzle game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ryuumishou

Unfinished, sadly it is set as "completed" which means the developer gave up on it in its current state. There are only 5 nude pictures you can collect, but the gameplay is interesting and so is the art, if the dev did not give up this would be an amazing eroge

(edit) review above brought me to attention that there is more than that and I managed to get to the real ending. I rated the game 3 stars before, and now I agree on it being a 4-star game since besides the small bug, it is a finished game. The puzzles are really challenging, but fun, one of them even nearly made me ragequit, but after using every single non-horny brain cell I managed to complete it. I just wish it had more sexual content.