fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Meh, I've seen grosser and more repulsive arts than this game (going to wait for a few more updates before playing)

• Haha
Reactions: InnocentKiss5

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I'm a big fan of the hentai artist named amazon. He draws gigantic asses and tits in his manga and we even got some games with his art on here, but this? Those guys never asked the right question. Not can we do it? It's: should we really do it? LMAO

Reactions: TheBadMilker

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Okay. Played through it properly. Few things:

A lot of armpit worship stuff. Hairy as fuck, even without Armpit Hair. Scat for now justs seems to be descriptive interactions, when entering Broken Village via Memory Land. The game has a fairly weird combo of disgusting and strange things in it. This may not be my thing, but meh, better then nothing we get these days. The translation don't do it justice neither.

Anyways. That's all i have to say. I'll keep an eye on this and hope things don't escalate too bad for my taste. If you enjoy it for all it's ugliness and that, all the more for you.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I haven't played the game yet because I'm a bit put off by the design... it's very crude I think.... but the faces are pretty, simply, their bodies are more distorted.

Is it worth playing for somone who don't like NTR much?

partytimeisfuntime

Sep 23, 2021
Requested by, LostBR

v0.1.1 Fixed bugs and problems
If anyone has unzipped the game and encountered this problem of not being able to open the game.

*you need to change your computer to a Japanese locale.
Then extract the game file again*

Save v0.1.1
Yeah nothing's working no matter how many time's I try this message keeps on popping up so can someone send out help please

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah nothing's working no matter how many time's I try this message keeps on popping up so can someone send out help please
there's nothing you can do, the fix is in v0.1.1 and the links are all for v0.1, unless someone updates it you won't be able to play, although judging by those images, i'm pretty sure that we're all better off if those links stay the same xd

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ktez and 1Teddy1
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes