Is it supposed to have nothing after:
"THE END
Wait What?"
My game justcrashes at that point.

Reactions: MAD6999

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NTRdByClumsiness-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

shideksu239

Mar 31, 2023
This game felt like a big joke made into a VN, not complaining though.
Also I hope we get a sequel with gf/mc content (it's totally not happening)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hahahahaha, looks like lots of people didn't get the point of the game, is like a crack fanfic.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Wow that bitch is one of the hottest fictional characters ever. The story is dumb (on purpose) but the sex scenes are really really good

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Is there some joke i'm missing as to why she refers to the MC as Honeypot and not Honey? or is that just a typo?

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I don't know about others but I really had fun playing it. Also liked the open ending, not satisfying but as the game plot intended funny and weird.

I thought there would be reverse NTR ending like APBLU but instead liked the hint that everyone will cuck everyone OR not!!

Reactions: Morgoth666

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Haven't had a problem on the mac. What's it doing on your end?
I either get the message: "The application “NTRdByClumsiness” can’t be opened" if I try to reorganize the file for Mac or if I go to play directly in Renpy get: "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/utilities/animation_images.rpy", line 4, in <module> Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'libLive2DCubismCore.dylib' was not found."

Alpha-Hybrid

May 19, 2022
Now that we reach the end point assuming the creator won't make a sequel (I hope they make a sequel) your enjoyment will depend on how much you take the plot seriously and let's be honest here we aren't suppose to take it seriously, it's basically To Love Ru level of accidents and clumsiness, to enjoy you pretty much have to embrace the silliness of the clumsy and the size of the kids package.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Now that we reach the end point assuming the creator won't make a sequel (I hope they make a sequel) your enjoyment will depend on how much you take the plot seriously and let's be honest here we aren't suppose to take it seriously, it's basically To Love Ru level of accidents and clumsiness, to enjoy you pretty much have to embrace the silliness of the clumsy and the size of the kids package.
The only thing that matters when making video games is the money they generate, In absolute terms, if you want a second part, people have to buy and support the game enough to make it worth investing time and money in making a second part.

edit: the mostly Chinese negative reviews are because the game has a lot of nonsense :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes