Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Def annoyingly hard, if it had some hint system instead of just being straight rng It'd be more fun, like maybe if she had "tells" of some sort, moving one way or another etc. I got through it by buying a shitload of those soup things that remove ur hangovers. That's the only way to do it safely as far as I can tell.
She just beat me 3 times in a row again after I bought 3x soups. It's actually insane how hard it is to win, I still haven't won once out of like 20 games now.

Reactions: Nddnddif

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
can someone link me the other game which was pretty much the same as this? i dont remember the name
Golden boy.
That's what it's called, and it's not that golden boy is similar to this one. Golden boy came out before this one. This game is a plagiarism of Golden boy. Golden Boy is much better than this. If you want to know. Every month it brings out update of the progress of the game.

Here is the link of said game.

Feb 3, 2020
Guys, I am currently in a dilemma.

I am not a fan of ntr and cheating in general. Yes, I somehow care about not ruining fictional people's life and relationships.(Bear with me even if you find my views stupid)

But the game looks erotic fap material wise and fun gameplay wise.

Judging by screenshot, Shota probably appears in the beginning or 1% of the game.

Personally if ^ was true, then i kinda wish there was no ntr and that Chiho could have being a single woman and not have to deal with cheating tbh.

Should I play this or not?

I would also like to add, I did not play ntr legend mainly because I saw the screenshot of the guy wanting to die from seeing his wife getting fucked in a video. But I did hesistate wanting to play it or not, though not as much as this one tbh.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Gleskard

Jun 7, 2020
I cannot send my clone working for me?

I bought the Ninja Scrolls for that! But it seems, it's only for H scene....

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes