Seeking NTR

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
- Your childhood crush secretly hates you and fucks your friends behind your back

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I guarantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE. You can actually TELL your gf that you want her to sleep around, and then watch!

- A Classic. If you really are an NTR fan, you've played this before. And its sequel is twice as good

- A Classic. The ending to this game and its sequel goes from netorase to netorare themes

- This is the gateway drug into NTR. You can't call yourself an NTR fan without this.

- This game cannot be found on f95zone because it is so damn awesome.

- A Perfect and short NTR game experience.

- Convince your gf to sleep with other guys and eventually cuckold you fully.

- THIS IS THE BEST NTR GAME EVER MADE. WIFE IMPREGNATION. TONS OF SCENES. GORGEOUS ART. Not available on f95zone.

- A super long NTR game, and super old, but also a classic in the genre. Impregnation!

- Very good NTR game but focus is not on hentai, its on dialogue and voyeurism. Has 2 sequels with more visual focus.

- Hire female bodyguards and lead them into dangerous situations where they will be raped.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. Loan out your gf, loan out your sister, peep on them, etc. 10/10

- Your GF loves cosplay. Encourage her to continue doing it, because you love when other men grope her!

- One of the greatest games I've played. The focus is on a brother watching his sister get fucked. Sibling NTR!

Those are 16 recommendations for you. Each has a full review attached, so you can see screenshots and learn about the game. I recommend you start with Inn My Wife and work your way up to the crazy stuff.

Last edited:

CiriCookie

Dec 12, 2018
- Your childhood crush secretly hates you and fucks your friends behind your back

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I gaurantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE. You can actually TELL your gf that you want her to sleep around, and then watch!

- A Classic. If you really are an NTR fan, you've played this before.

- A Classic. This game has a sequel that is equally good.

- The Sequels have not been translated, but this first game is awesome.

- THIS IS THE BEST NTR GAME EVER MADE. WIFE IMPREGNATION. TONS OF SCENES. GORGEOUS ART. Not available on f95zone.

- A super long NTR game, and super old, but also a classic in the genre. Impregnation!

- Only translated recently, very good NTR game but focus is not on hentai.

- Hire female bodyguards and lead them into dangerous situations where they will be raped.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. An absolute MUST PLAY experience. Also includes sister sex.

- Your GF loves cosplay. Encourage her to continue doing it, because you love when other men grope her!

- One of the greatest games I've played. The focus is on a brother watching his sister get fucked. Sibling NTR!

Those are 16 recommendations for you. Each has a full review attached, so you can see screenshots and learn about the game. I recommend you start with Inn My Wife and work your way up to the crazy stuff.
WOW TY sir, i wish u all the best. I played "Young Wife Souffle" it's pretty sick! I'll check the rest.

ssggku

Feb 4, 2020
As a NTR lover, I played lots of NTR gmes(Almost tried all that I can find on the internet).

I personally recommend some of my favourites

1. Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ

For this i dont know if there is a eng version but I do enjoy it without fully understand it, VNR would helps to understand most.

I promised it is a perfect combination of gameplay and hidden NTR feeling.

2. Makenshi Leane/魔剣士リーネ 1&2

SLG+NTR I think this is pretty famous, I've spend 50+ hours in total.

3. 妻みぐい2&3 Tsumamigui 2&3

End game level of NTR game, I dont know why it dont have an ENG version, I think it is perfect for beginers to try NTR.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Fleeting Iris

- Currently still being developed, right now developing DLC parts of the game (Next patch will feature Hobo content)
- All Main routes are however fully playable including endings for each.
- Properly the biggest NTR game ever made - Prove me wrong if you can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Over 250 Unique scenes(2D artwork) - 19 Routes in total + Halloween Route + Bestiality DLC Route(check homepage)

Game involves a lovely young lady called Ayame and her fiance Robert - Very shortly describe you play as the main girl Ayame, with main focus is her being corrupted by everyone she meets, and her cheating on her fiance.
- Plenty of story if you are into that, and some routes are more streamlined then others, but there are also plenty of free-roam content to explore the city and find lewd scenes.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
About the definition:
of course is a very broad genre, splitting into many, many subgenres and people tend to have very different definitions of the genre. Usually NTR means that an important person (girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, childhood friend) is stolen from the protagonist by one or more antagonists, thus creating a feeling of jealousy. VNDB devides NTR into three subcategories: (consensual from the beginning; no blackmail, harassment, rape, etc.), (non-consensual at the beginning, but later on the heroine falls for pleasure and succumbs, resulting in a consensual affair) and (non-consensual from start to end). Sometimes NTR is also considered as if the game is played from the perspective of a female protagonist. There is also the subcategory , where the protagonist steals the important person of somebody else. Last but not least, there is also (NTR which is more of a mutual consens, more in the direction of sharing).
NTR usually contains a lot of corruption, manipulation and domination. Furthermore you will often find elements such as blackmail, rape, groping, sexual harassment and voyeurism.

Recommendations:
My favorite type of NTR is NTR type B, though there are games listed that fall into one of the other categories keep this in mind while going through the games in this list, as most of them are picked in terms of this NTR definition. My top notch recommendations are some of the japanese NTR VN games from ANIM.team, Alice Soft, Lune Team Bitters or LiLiM Darkness (most of them have no ENG translation though, which really is a pity cause those are some of the best NTR games you can find, featuring some of the best art, story and gameplay I have experienced so far). Problem is that you cant download most of them here on f95zone. You need to go here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Tsumamigui 3
- Heartful Maman
- Oyako Rankan
- Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru
- Marriage Blue
- Triangle Blue
- NTR Homestay - Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (ENG!)
- Until Her Armorous Body Corrupts (ENG!)

In the world of
RPGs you can find some of the best NTR games story wise (all translated in ENG and available on f95):
- Henteria Chronicles I
- Henteria Chronicles II
- NTRPG 1
- NTRPG 2
- Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris
- Curse of Pleasure
- Scars of Summer
- Dark Hero Party (or Thug Hero Party)
- Home Prisoner
- Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Western VNs (all ENG), though western VNs are most of the times not focused on NTR but feature it as one of the main branches or as sidestories. But be aware that most of these arent finished and are even far from beeing finished.
- Restore Her Career
- A Promise Best Left Unkept
- NTR Legend
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (Nightmirror's version)
- False Hero
- Girlfriend Tapes
- Demon Boy
- A Mothers Love
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Our Red String
- Noemis Toscana Rebirth
- NTRMAN Games:

- My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
- Sandstorm
- The Point of No Return
- Babysitter
- Babysitters
- Long Story Short (Onhold atm)
- Family, Friends and Strangers
- Culture Shock
- The Edge of
- The Spellbook
- Kathoey
- Watching My Wife
- True Bond

also check out for a whole bunch of great
NTR mangas!

That should be enough for now ;)

Last edited:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, if anyone still comes around to this thread, does anyone have NTR where the guy doesn't find out about the NTR for a long time, like Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~; or even Gentle Girl Short Escape where he sees signs but refuses to acknowledge until the final act

Reactions: oljt

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Hey, if anyone still comes around to this thread, does anyone have NTR where the guy doesn't find out about the NTR for a long time, like Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~; or even Gentle Girl Short Escape where he sees signs but refuses to acknowledge until the final act
Sure, MC in Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2 is oblivious + extremely naive (about sex) right up to chapter 10, like 10+ hours into the game.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I gaurantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- A Classic. If you really are an NTR fan, you've played this before.

- A Classic. This game has a sequel that is equally good.

- The Sequels have not been translated, but this first game is awesome.

- Only translated recently, very good NTR game but focus is not on hentai.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. An absolute MUST PLAY experience. Also includes sister sex.

If people are still replying on this tread, Can you tell me where i can download this games?