RPGM Completed NTR Sisters - Ciella & Luciella [Jan/04/2021_MOD1] [OreNoHut]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well off topic real fast those games you wear talking about are fun but they are not like these games. because those are from big name company's like playstation who i think have lost there way. but this game is diffrent because it has a gallory the others do not.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
So as someone who has played this game in the past I wish to make a clarification. The "High Difficulty" line in the OP is very misleading and only applies if you are trying to avoid NTR content as most of such content rewards the player with really good equipment for the girls or skills that make the MC slightly less useless.
gameplay wise it is interesting challenge but the reward imo not worth beside brag right. It make me wonder why even bother, it only have tease scene. Maybe this kind of system not my type still I get baited to try to see how it fare lol.

Reactions: armyman654

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
It's not NTR if they're your companions on a quest. NTR is for CHEATING in a ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP. You are not entitled to be sexually exclusive with a coworker, let alone two coworkers at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
If you want to play the game, then go ahead. If you prefer watching the CG, then please feel free to do so. I have even added a save and an unlock switch. People have different preferences; there is no need to force them into any particular choice.

And yes, after translating dozens of RPG games, I've come to realize that they don't have the same impact as they once did. Most of them seem to be scene collectors that use combat to prolong playtime and justify a higher price.

Feb 18, 2020
If you want to play the game, then go ahead. If you prefer watching the CG, then please feel free to do so. I have even added a save and an unlock switch. People have different preferences; there is no need to force them into any particular choice.

And yes, after translating dozens of RPG games, I've come to realize that they don't have the same impact as they once did. Most of them seem to be scene collectors that use combat to prolong playtime and justify a higher price.
What more do you want from RPGM games? like im pretty sure the game already being a RPGM game means its limited on what it can do and how it can present it's scenes. You should know what you're getting into after playing multiple RPGM games. RPGM scenes just boil down to either static images that switch as time goes by or they actually put work and animate some of them that's literally the only options they have so what is it you're wanting from RPGM games? cuz it sounds like you just played a bunch of RPGM games and burnt yourself out.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
you know I do not mind NTR games but they are more fun when your playing from the POV of the female and or when your playing from the POV of the male corrupting them away from their boyfriend... playing the game as the one getting cucked is dumb sure make the game for the few who enjoy getting cucked so they can live out their fantasy but can we get more NTR games where we play as the one corrupting or the female getting corrupted that side of the story is always more 'juicy'

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What more do you want from RPGM games? like im pretty sure the game already being a RPGM game means its limited on what it can do and how it can present it's scenes. You should know what you're getting into after playing multiple RPGM games. RPGM scenes just boil down to either static images that switch as time goes by or they actually put work and animate some of them that's literally the only options they have so what is it you're wanting from RPGM games? cuz it sounds like you just played a bunch of RPGM games and burnt yourself out.
You can do all sorts of things in RPGM, it's a pretty flexible engine. Look at N-taii and NLT games, for example.
Look, I'm not trying to argue here, this game uses an established gameplay that lots of RPGMs use. It's fine, have nothing against it. Like I said, it's doesn't hit me the same, because the formula is the same as your average RPGM. Things get repetitive. This is how I feel about this.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
It's not NTR if they're your companions on a quest. NTR is for CHEATING in a ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP. You are not entitled to be sexually exclusive with a coworker, let alone two coworkers at the same time.
Dude if thats what NTR meant then the tag would be useless since it should be replaced with cheating.
Nevermind that NTR encompasses three diferent sub-tags: netorare, netori and netorase that while similar they have important distinctions.

There are plenty of examples of NTR that dont involve active relationships or even romantic ones. The things that are mostly constant on NTR are: 1) someone affections or attention its being stolen from someone else 2) the person being "stolen" has their morals or outlook on relationships corrupted by the stealer.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Why do people ask for full saves? do you not want to play through the game yourself?
not sure why myself but not feeling it *wink* you know what I mean. so let see the whole cgs if it actually good.
other reason is sometime I found myself lost and don't know how to proceed with the next story mission to advance the story. because of that I gave up. so let's just compensate ourselve a nice full cgs unlocked. RPG Maker are always like that. no map and no indicator to help advance the story.
PEACE

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
i alway's thought people ask for full save's because they lost there's but some times people just want the sex scene's over the game. i find that no fun because where is the adventer and the thrill's of finding and doing it your self.
actually in my case. it is the reason why I'm looking for complete save. I gave up after I lost and dunno how to advance the story.

Reactions: co32

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Such and awful and drawn-out game. A complete waste of time. The scenes at the end get somewhat hot but they're soooo drawn-out and tedious. This is MTL shovelware but the translation is actually decent which might push someone over the edge, but not me. Save and memory room here. Just push the lever to unlock everything.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
help, i got stuck too? is it bug?
I cheated at the game to solve it, I raised the variables for corruption level on the system. and that kind of made the game go foward. but after I kept playing I think the true variable is days sleeping. I think you have to rest and it can be quite a lot of sleeps depending on how good you are at the game. just try sleeping checking the town and if you see nothing sleep again.

Reactions: co32

co32

Nov 22, 2020
I cheated at the game to solve it, I raised the variables for corruption level on the system. and that kind of made the game go foward. but after I kept playing I think the true variable is days sleeping. I think you have to rest and it can be quite a lot of sleeps depending on how good you are at the game. just try sleeping checking the town and if you see nothing sleep again.
i tried sleeping like 30 more times and nothing happened? i'd to play through it all but this is frustrated, maybe there is some bug? i gave up. Maybe because i cheated so the game is broken?

Last edited:

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Hey guys. you don't need a complete save. as soon as you enter the collection room (CGs room) there is an option for you to unlock all cgs without complete the game.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes