RPGM Completed NTR Sisters - Ciella & Luciella [Jan/04/2021_MOD1] [OreNoHut]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
i tried sleeping like 30 more times and nothing happened? i'd to play through it all but this is frustrated, maybe there is some bug? i gave up. Maybe because i cheated so the game is broken?
Same issue here, game doesn't progress after the second set of "Fall" events (where the girls get piercings). If it's tied to the number of in-game days then it must be an obnoxiously high number.

Edit: I found a "fix". Loaded an old save and played through the whole game a second time while getting the pink heart events as soon as they appeared and that "fixed" it. Only took like an hour since the game is a lot easier if you use the equipment you get from the heart events.
To clarify, on my first run I avoided the heart events as much as I could and did the whole game that way. After killing the last boss, it just throws you back to the start screen, so I went to my save just before killing the last boss and tried to collect all the heart events... and that's where I got stuck and unable to progress past the piercing event. Seems like some of the triggers to progress the heart events must be tied to killing the mini-bosses or maybe the mini-bosses just drop a lot of corruption value (if such a stat exists). I dunno the exact reason, but it fixed things for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: co32

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm a third of the way through a second play-through and I don't feel like playing the game a third time to see if this affects the endings but does anything special happen if you do all of one sisters scenes and not the other?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Am I dumb? I reach the ocean place and the fishman asks for items that I have no clue how to get, not the store, not the map... huh?

harkolbasa

Oct 15, 2019
gentlemens, i've tried mega/pixeldrain/gofile download mirrors but in all of them there is no sound in h scenes. Mixdrop containt virus so i don't check it.
even in version from this post there is no sound effects (https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-sist...an-04-2021_mod1-orenohut.160387/post-11595132).
is there are supposed to be sounds? if yes then will there be fix with sound effects or this thread is dead?
will be translated bodywriting on heroines?
where is the game version?
is there any unces patch?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
gentlemens, i've tried mega/pixeldrain/gofile download mirrors but in all of them there is no sound in h scenes. Mixdrop containt virus so i don't check it.
even in version from this post there is no sound effects (https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-sist...an-04-2021_mod1-orenohut.160387/post-11595132).
is there are supposed to be sounds? if yes then will there be fix with sound effects or this thread is dead?
will be translated bodywriting on heroines?
where is the game version?
is there any unces patch?
Check the settings the sounds may be muted.
The version should be displayed in the title bar of the game window.
I won't translate the body writings.
I won't make an uncensor patch.

Reactions: harkolbasa

harkolbasa

Oct 15, 2019
Check the settings the sounds may be muted.
The version should be displayed in the title bar of the game window.
I won't translate the body writings.
I won't make an uncensor patch.
sound settings checked. Make them all 100% but h-scenes have only backgrounds music. turn off background and scenes still silent.

found version: NTR Sisters - Ciella & Luciella|(Jan/04/2021_MOD1)

sad, anyway, thank you for great job.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
sound settings checked. Make them all 100% but h-scenes have only backgrounds music. turn off background and scenes still silent.

found version: NTR Sisters - Ciella & Luciella|(Jan/04/2021_MOD1)

sad, anyway, thank you for great job.
I checked the code, there are no sound effects in the sex scenes.

Reactions: harkolbasa

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
So much like others, I completed their 2nd fall events but now no other events are appearing. Anyone have a save before doing the rest of the events or know how I can fix it? All that's remaining is beating the demon lord.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes