• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed NTR RPG Ochikano ~Please Tell Me Why You, Who Used to be Just Mine, Became a Woman~ [v1.05] [engawamania]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Sadose

Jun 4, 2019
I like the idea but the artstile looks too soft and cutesi + no ahegao in an NTR game of all things?

Futtaki

Nov 7, 2019
you can try shortening the name of the folder should fix the issue, this happens when there is a large file name.
I don't get it. Bruh the folder name was shortened when I download it. And I just renamed it to only ochikano but still same. I try it on maldive it same to.

mraspiraplv

Sep 22, 2018
Any walkthrough??
There is a folder called 攻略情報(テキストファイル)in the game folder containg various txt files with a walkthrough.
I'm afraid that while I really REALLY wanted to manually translate them all for you, my frail and sickly constitution prevents me from doing so.
Alas.

Here's the translation using google translate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I haven't started the game yet, but thanks to mr Google Translate I know that we'll need to contend against mr Tea, etc.
You know it's serious business when Tea, etc. enters the scene.

Mr translator, know that if I don't see Tea, etc. as the official translation of 茶等 I will be very disappointed.
You have been warned.
I might even cry.
Can you live with that on your conscience?

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
Where are people encountering the JoiPlay error? I've played about 30 mins and haven't seen it.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes