• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
dear god i don't want to review it "officially" since i quitted pretty early. but imo this is a 1/5 "game".

-it's definitely defeat based. so dev was a liar when he said in notes that it's not defeat based.
-story is brainless. even the premise is like less than 1minute long. you get captured along with your "fiancée" who the "boyfriend" didn't even acknowledged and treated as some random partner.
-zero to 100 corruption in a second. art is repeated. 1 still picture with some added variation (cum, sweat, inserted cock).
-already first picture is so garbage, you can see it in preview here on site as well...her tongue is literally going through his dick..it's like it was made by AI who doesn't know physics and proportions cuz her tongue is a fking 1meter (3feet) long
-you can unlock gallery and see the scenes. i held skip. it was mindless overbearing text all around with mediocre (at best) scene.

only positive is that some cuck scenes scenario MIGHT be hot for some people if you manage to survive this garbage game. but i couldn't stand it... plus it's rpgm engine which is already shit.

RESULT: HARD AVOID
I was agreeing with you till you said rpgm is shit. My preferred engine for games(not vns). But about the game I do agree with everything. This game looks like it was made by a teenager, a lazy one. I like that are more ntr games out there, but the quality of half of them is like this....
Edit: I am not talking about the translation, which is way better than a MTL, a pitty his patrons have such awful taste.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NTRPolicewomanKaede-1.02MOD1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: crisbr

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
The art reminds me of but with way more tongue

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A policewoman? Can she even start the training with those udders? And that tongue is creepy not sexy...
Anyway i downloaded it, so it's my duty to see how it ends. :unsure:

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
OreNoHut games go for an intentionally exaggerated aesthetic both in art and the corruption. The facts that the characters are like 70% tits and ass and get Corrupted almost instantly and then progress into Hyper Mega Ultra Corrupted are the charm points of these games, not flaws, even if they aren't design decisions that appeal to everybody.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
While the art is pretty decent, seeing how she easily become slut / instant corruption based on some comments here, i don't think it worth the gameplay xD, maybe just salvage the asset.

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
1684617823068.png
okay is this just a me problem or what, whenever i lose it just says "ken limped back to safety"
is defeat only possible on specific enemies?

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 2637555
okay is this just a me problem or what, whenever i lose it just says "ken limped back to safety"
is defeat only possible on specific enemies?
For the first two sections (2 floors each) losing to common mobs does not progress Kaede's corruption, only losing to bosses does. Once you get to the third section the game will warn you that losing to common mobs will start counting towards her corruption.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I hate how long the fucking dialogue in the H-Scenes is. Even if I skip it through CTRL it takes like 20 seconds. Who writes all this gibberish? I have a feeling it's not just MTL

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes