Oct 8, 2019
I think its a spiritual sequel to that OTHER "NTR twins" game by the same dev.

Either way, it seems like they're out of ideas.

..as for the usual suspects who come only to post that they don't like NTR.. why?

Not "why don't you like NTR?", I get that.. "why post?" Why waste your precious time and energy on things you don't like?
You didn't even have to filter tags this time.. it's literally the first word in the title!
Nope, it's a sequel of Kaede. In the good ending of that game you actually meet these twins

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Oh boy I can't wait to read the devs 100 page thesis paper on why women can't resist the power of cock for the third time in a row!
Yeah, eroge devs need to come up with more dialogue that isn’t that or IM being raped despite actually having consensual sex” or “denying they feel good”

Oct 8, 2019
I dont recommend to anyone playing this game. You will just waste your time, even by watching gallery, because there is a lot of text. If you truly wish to read all of these... Well, good luck to you. Dont waste your time for games which cant be speedhacked with cheat engine
Why the hell do you have WC3 Illidan as your profile picture? So odd

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game has great art/models but man it is drowned in a river of text that does absolutely nothing for the enjoyment factor.

Not to mention that if you want to see what happens in EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. you will have to break gameplay/immersion to go to a recollection room and find the scene in question, is it really that hard to make the game show the scene AFTER you finish the mission/event like a "meanwhile" or a "10 minutes ago", thats pretty much commonplace in alot of NTR games today.

May 24, 2020
It's so fucking odd, man. Like, everyone uses WoW art and models when having Illidan as their pfp, you are probably the first dude I have seen with WC3 Illidan
Well, personally for me Warcraft 3 already had perfect models(dont like much Reforged). It's literally my first RTS that i ever played and i still play it. i remember seeing Illidan like that or in demonic form but not in WoW way. Also... Who even will play WoW after knowing that one of your favorite characters got terrible fate in.... SHADOWLANDS???? Poor Arthas.... He deserved better fate

Reactions: Nexus0093
May 24, 2020
This game has great art/models but man it is drowned in a river of text that does absolutely nothing for the enjoyment factor.

Not to mention that if you want to see what happens in EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. you will have to break gameplay/immersion to go to a recollection room and find the scene in question, is it really that hard to make the game show the scene AFTER you finish the mission/event like a "meanwhile" or a "10 minutes ago", thats pretty much commonplace in alot of NTR games today.
Well... Usually people say that before, game industry was better. Now it's same for hgames i guess. Anyway, I and other guy wrote our reviews about this game so you could have already know, what you will see. It's not like hgames reviewers will lie for 0 reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Well... Usually people say that before, game industry was better. Now it's same for hgames i guess. Anyway, I and other guy wrote our reviews about this game so you could have already know, what you will see. It's not like hgames reviewers will lie for 0 reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You lied about destroying the skull of Gul'dan, betrayer. You are not to be trusted.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes