Ntr OR Harem

Ntr OR Harem

• NTR

• Harem

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Tell me, who is the population who plays adult games the most, men or women?

And, what does the average member of that population wants?
And what exactly does this have to do with your biology lesson in the other post? Thats what i answered too, not the rest.

But ok i'll humor you, its men and the average men want their harem, school power fantasy where they get all the bitches oh and of course its nice to have incest in there too for them. They are also the reason why we get games with the same shit in them over and over and over and over again.

Yet there is also a certain amount of people, like the person you've quoted with your other post, who don't mind if games are more like he described.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
And what exactly does this have to do with your biology lesson in the other post? Thats what i answered too, not the rest.
Well, in my mind, I viewed his first post as a complain that games should represent women in a certain way. So my answer to his post was simply to explain that, you know, women like he described are outliers and, as such, are less likely to be represented in games, especially since most games are men, and most men want a harem. (And harem is not exactly compatible with what he described).

Your post felt to me like 'yes, you are right about biology, but still, not everyone is like that', which, I mean, you are right. Nowdays, people don't always follow what their biology tells them to do, and even if the 'average woman' is one way doesn't mean there aren't other women who prefer to fuck around.

But, then again, since you answered to my post, I interpreted it to be in the same vein as the other guy's post, and so I tried to answer differently because I thought that maybe my first post had been ambiguous. Since your analysis of things is quite sound, I feel like maybe I didn't answer your post like it would have warranted, but then again, I'm not sure how I should answer to you. I don't feel like discussing the clash between how women's biology have developped over the ages and how culture wants them to behave would be very productive in the context of the current thread.

Additionally, not being a woman myself, I feel ill advised to discuss about the influence of culture over women, as that is an area which I am not exactly knowledgeble in, myself. I've studied some biology, so I am somewhat confident about discussing it on a surface level, but even delving deeper into that subject might be too much for the knowledge I currently have as well.

So, here's a question, what exactly did you mean by your answer to me? Because I'm not quite certain of what was your point if it wasn't to tell me that maybe women should be portrayed differently in games.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, in my mind, I viewed his first post as a complain that games should represent women in a certain way. So my answer to his post was simply to explain that, you know, women like he described are outliers and, as such, are less likely to be represented in games, especially since most games are men, and most men want a harem. (And harem is not exactly compatible with what he described).

Your post felt to me like 'yes, you are right about biology, but still, not everyone is like that', which, I mean, you are right. Nowdays, people don't always follow what their biology tells them to do, and even if the 'average woman' is one way doesn't mean there aren't other women who prefer to fuck around.

But, then again, since you answered to my post, I interpreted it to be in the same vein as the other guy's post, and so I tried to answer differently because I thought that maybe my first post had been ambiguous. Since your analysis of things is quite sound, I feel like maybe I didn't answer your post like it would have warranted, but then again, I'm not sure how I should answer to you. I don't feel like discussing the clash between how women's biology have developped over the ages and how culture wants them to behave would be very productive in the context of the current thread.

Additionally, not being a woman myself, I feel ill advised to discuss about the influence of culture over women, as that is an area which I am not exactly knowledgeble in, myself. I've studied some biology, so I am somewhat confident about discussing it on a surface level, but even delving deeper into that subject might be too much for the knowledge I currently have as well.

So, here's a question, what exactly did you mean by your answer to me? Because I'm not quite certain of what was your point if it wasn't to tell me that maybe women should be portrayed differently in games.
I was refering to this part:

Biologically speaking, women are more inclined to have a single partner, whereas men are more inclined to have multiple partners.
This is long gone for a not so small amount of women. Otherwise things like tinder and so on would not work.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
This is long gone for a not so small amount of women. Otherwise things like tinder and so on would not work.
Let's take the stats of this forum. There are 8 million users out here. Say that 80% of the people out here like harem and 20% don't.

80% of this forum is 6.4 million people, and 20% of this forum is 1.6 million people.

1.6 million of people is a 'not so small amount' of people, and yet it isn't the majority.

Just because a 'not so small' amount of people behave different than the average doesn't mean that they are suddenly the majority.

I don't have stats on how many women are fooling around these days, and how many are marrying and staying faituful. If you do, then I'd be happy to engage with this discussion. If all we have are vague notions that 'many people' are doing a thing, then I don't believe we have any way of progressing this discussion past the walls of our respective idelogies and beliefs. Without hard facts, it would be difficult to come to a common understanding of the situation, wouldn't you agree?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Why are people brining in biology and social science into this? I like things because they make me feel good, I dont need science to verify that.

I prefer harem because I enjoy feel good and romantic stories. Sadly most harem games fail to deliver on either and feel more like multiple fuck buddies than an actual harem. I believe each new member of a harem should chance the dynamic and add something interesting to the relationship. Imagine all the fun things you can do if the harem members actually interacted with eachother! (Especially if the character is a true switch instead of a dom like most harem games do it)

dom x mc x sub threesomes and how they can play around with the power dynamics.
Gentle/mommy dom and a more orthodox femdom doing some sort of bad cop good cop scenario.
The girls reacting to the different ways other girls interact with the protagonist.
Girls finding their spot and role in the harem.

But most devs just make it feel like multiple monogamous relationships at the same time, barely ever do the girls interact with eachother or adapt to being in a harem. Even the three/foursomes are usually just conga lines.
How boring. :/

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I mean nobody here is jealous of their father fucking their wife or your mom unless you are a weirdo
Yet for some reason people continue to complain about stuff like that in harem game threads.

For example look at the shitstorm here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-1-v0-1-1-zargon_games-rfb.116267/

Including a completely undeserved average 2 star rating because *gasps* there are women who turn out to be in a relationship with another guy and/or have some loose morals... And that game does not even have a harem tag...

I have to say I really feel sorry for the dev as he clearly put a lot of work in the game. Regardless of whatever you may think about the content.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
NTR is such a divisive fetish precisely because it challenges biological imperatives for most men, it inherently stimulates jealousy because it involves competition for mates. I wouldn't care for the most part to say what really causes someone to fetishise the potential destruction or absence of their genetic legacy, but I hypothesize it's a response to trauma - like so many other things. Some people come to view pussy as pussy and "overcome" the jealousy of sharing/losing a mate, but it can also depend on if the NTR is viewed as emotional and/or physical.

IMO, NTR is done best when pregnancy is a real threat. The implications of bearing offspring bring both physicality and emotion along with it in a way that it is practically impossible to recover from. A woman lost to pregnancy by another after the presumption of faithfulness or hope of enduring love is the ultimate defeat, she has allowed (or sometimes been forced to allow) the successful passing on of another man's genes in favor of the MC's, a rejection by choice or by natural selection.

Harem scenarios are wish fulfillment, they don't carry the complexities or masochism of NTR. That's not to say they can't be fun, but if you're into NTR - you clearly are looking to be moved on a level that fucking every bitch in the house just won't accomplish.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying NTR is the 300IQ gigachad method for blasting cum into an already crusty sock. I'm just saying there is potentially (and often realistically) more going on when someone gets off to it, because they *need* more from the plot to trigger their twisted little buttons.
Take a deep breath dude...
You need it... :KEK:

pepe.jpg

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
NTR is such a divisive fetish precisely because it challenges biological imperatives for most men, it inherently stimulates jealousy because it involves competition for mates. I wouldn't care for the most part to say what really causes someone to fetishise the potential destruction or absence of their genetic legacy, but I hypothesize it's a response to trauma - like so many other things. Some people come to view pussy as pussy and "overcome" the jealousy of sharing/losing a mate, but it can also depend on if the NTR is viewed as emotional and/or physical.

IMO, NTR is done best when pregnancy is a real threat. The implications of bearing offspring bring both physicality and emotion along with it in a way that it is practically impossible to recover from. A woman lost to pregnancy by another after the presumption of faithfulness or hope of enduring love is the ultimate defeat, she has allowed (or sometimes been forced to allow) the successful passing on of another man's genes in favor of the MC's, a rejection by choice or by natural selection.

Harem scenarios are wish fulfillment, they don't carry the complexities or masochism of NTR. That's not to say they can't be fun, but if you're into NTR - you clearly are looking to be moved on a level that fucking every bitch in the house just won't accomplish.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying NTR is the 300IQ gigachad method for blasting cum into an already crusty sock. I'm just saying there is potentially (and often realistically) more going on when someone gets off to it, because they *need* more from the plot to trigger their twisted little buttons.
This post is certified 100% brain worms.
20220810_185730.jpg

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ntr is like the most mouth breathing genre of low effort and standard games. Hence why most devs stay away from it, most that do are garbage like with power vacuum where braindead writing has to take over to turn a character into a completely different person in order for cucks to get their rocks off.
You do realize that 90% of this post applies to harem games too, right?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
None, both those genres are rarely ever done well or even have finished projects and lower the quality of said project,

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

nulnil

May 18, 2021
I don't quite understand what you meant by this, however.
Say I'm in a shooting/hack n' slash/fighter/otherwise action-based game. I don't want to be bogged down by fetishes I don't care about, or have my game suddenly turn into an dating simulator.