Seeking NTR (Netorare) Games/VNs with minimal Corruption

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
As the title implies, i am looking for games/VNs which revolve around the theme of Cheating. Maybe also Voyeurism and/or Mystery NTR mixed in. I have browsed numerous seeking threads and none has been asking for this specific theme.

The distinction between my inquiry and the typical NTR recommendation is:
Ideally, i want the trait of Corruption within the main (female) Love Interest to be latent. Meaning the plot consists of zero to minimal corruption/"resisting" phase; she may or may not have been debauched and unfaithful to male MC from the get go, hence will not take much external persuasion to engage in adultery. Might even instigate the encounter out of her own volition behind male MC's back, but still fairly committed to her facade of faithfulness before the MC. So the story is about the unveiling of a slut, and not the making of one.

To further clarify:
I am not trying to see some drawn-out "pure & demure lady turned slut" corruption plot. As in my experience, many authors' attempt at such progression often includes elements which (to me) evokes either a strong sense of cringe, or a bothersome sense of pity (towards the innocent woman). Nor am i trying to see your typical hotwifing "gone wrong" plot.

The more popular games i know of loosely ticking the boxes would be Girlfriend Tapes by BootyProfessor, and... maybe i'll add some more once i can recall them.

Additionally, i would also like it if there is an element of "retrospective NTR" (for lack of better term) where the audience are given snippets of just how unlike her current facade the female LI's past was. Simply put, the author illustrates the LI's slutty past, which contrasts her present day demeanor. I can only recall (potential spoilers, beware) SORAUE's 5 Days of Separation employing a similar plot element. Or to a much lesser extent, in Mythic Manor where we caught a glimpse (picture) of College-age Esther during a Hen Party.

And also optionally, instead of having a pathetic weakling as the MC, i'd want to see a casanova as the MC. Either in his past, or the game's alternate timeline/as alternate route.

Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
This might be along the lines of what you are looing for.

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-wifes-unfaithful-routine-final-heisendou.142715/

good luck
This is actually one that had slipped my mind. Have it bookmarked but forgotten about entirely. I remember deferring from playing it at once because i thought the Netorase theme (based on the game description) would be too prominent for my liking. Also something about the art (i.e. the cut-in CGs, the female's design/body proportion/figure, and i guess the sex poses) from the preview images were not arousing enough for me. But now that you confirmed that the story is well-tailored to my liking, i'll hasten to try it out.

Further suggestions & recommendations welcome. Thanks.