• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I keep seeing this trend so imma do it here, what's the last NTR game that actually had y'all feeling sumn.

Personally mine would be Henteria Chronicles 3, I just played it for the first time recently and idk how a game with a mute mc still had me feeling bad for him. Probably cuz of the hours of build-up and story-telling.

View attachment 3604112
HC2 hit way harder than I expected, likely because of how long the build up was and how brutal the NTR got towards the end. HC3 hasn't hit me hard yet, probably because I'm still playing it in parts as they're released, or because it's only just now getting to any sex.

Reactions: bucefala

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
HC2 really was brutal. It had me think up revenge fantasies and crying in the shower.
Please refrain from assassinating N_Taii while he's working on HC3, you can do whatever you'd like after that but just let me see how the game ends...pretty please.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Yes which is my favorite part of all h games since i don't like cgs unless they're really good drawn
Yup, i'm pretty much the same, although my problem is not when it's drawn bad, i can look past badly drawn characters to some degree but i hate games where every single scene is just a still image of characters having sex, especially when there is like a 2 minute long dialogue between the participants and i have to look at the same lifeless cardboard cutout models for the entire time.
The only time i like CGs in adult games is when they're fully animated like in NTR Knight or in the more recent ONEONE1 games like Samurai Vandalism.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes which is my favorite part of all h games since i don't like cgs unless they're really good drawn
Yeah I'd rather have nothing outside of a cute pfp than a paint made abomination.
Spiral Legend games are like that too.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah I'd rather have nothing outside of a cute pfp than a paint made abomination.
Spiral Legend games are like that too.
I want to enjoy Spiral Legend. SL V is the only one available on F95, and it's super long. I tested a 'scenes save' and there weren't many scenes, and they were either super short or didn't show enough. At least HC seems to put more focus on the scenes.

Sidenote; someone once started a SL V remake, and it was good. I have an early version of it downloaded, but I don't know where it came from. It must have come from F95 somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yup, i'm pretty much the same, although my problem is not when it's drawn bad, i can look past badly drawn characters to some degree but i hate games where every single scene is just a still image of characters having sex, especially when there is like a 2 minute long dialogue between the participants and i have to look at the same lifeless cardboard cutout models for the entire time.
The only time i like CGs in adult games is when they're fully animated like in NTR Knight or in the more recent ONEONE1 games like Samurai Vandalism.
Nothing hit more poorly than a scene where they add the kissing sound effects and the still image on the screen is just the same one that's been used for the whole talking dialog, lol.

I would rather just have the pixel screen then that. However on the opposite end, just having the sprites stand near each other and play the sound effects or have the 2 sprites smash into each other like you're playing with dolls also takes me out of it.

Reactions: Matoga

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I want to enjoy Spiral Legend. SL V is the only one available on F95, and it's super long. I tested a 'scenes save' and there weren't many scenes, and they were either super short or didn't show enough. At least HC seems to put more focus on the scenes.
Yes it's super long and an actual standard rpg adventure. The ntr only starts way way later.
The dev is way too quiet sadly, I wish SL 6 was on the way...

Sidenote; someone once started a SL V remake, and it was good. I have an early version of it downloaded, but I don't know where it came from. It must have come from F95 somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.
Remade? Why? To make it shorter?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I keep seeing this trend so imma do it here, what's the last NTR game that actually had y'all feeling sumn.

Personally mine would be Henteria Chronicles 3, I just played it for the first time recently and idk how a game with a mute mc still had me feeling bad for him. Probably cuz of the hours of build-up and story-telling.

View attachment 3604112
The sex with the wedding dress in Sanctuary of Promise and Contract, worst shit I have ever seen in my life

Oct 9, 2021
Anyone recommends (7) Others - Completed - Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven] | F95zone ? I want to try it but it looks more like a real game and less a fappable game lol, also I don't like the art, the girls look plain.
Heavily chess based game. It is good as a game, as an eroge, you can't fap easily because the scenes are short but it does have groping during battles with specific situation requirements. If the screenshots are not exactly your taste then, it is better skip it.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
NTR in Adult Game is much better than NTR in Manhwa
Last night I read the manhwa of So close, yet so far
Wow, it was very sad, it was very heartbroken

I am an NTR fan, but I like it only when the following conditions must be met :
1: fmc doesn't betray and don't be separated from mc (It means that NTR should be done through things like rape and blackmail and drug and similar)
2: bad guys get punished for their actions (1000000 times more)
3: MC and FMC get back together (It means we have a good ending)
4: Those who do not deserve to be punished should not be punished

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
for people who reads manhwa can you recommend me a manhwa with " real ntr" ? every " ntr " that i read are either 50 % not ntr ( i think manhwa fans have the same understanding for ntr as many people in this forum like girls that the mc have no feelings havin sex with other guys is automatic ntr ) or its only a subplot or only like 2-3 chapter. or maybe i only read the worse one and was unlucky do find a good one.
Landlord’s Little Daughter
So close, yet so far
Run Away

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
NTR in Adult Game is much better than NTR in Manhwa
Last night I read the manhwa of So close, yet so far
Wow, it was very sad, it was very heartbroken

I am an NTR fan, but I like it only when the following conditions must be met :
1: fmc doesn't betray and don't be separated from mc (It means that NTR should be done through things like rape and blackmail and drug and similar)
2: bad guys get punished for their actions (1000000 times more)
3: MC and FMC get back together (It means we have a good ending)
4: Those who do not deserve to be punished should not be punished
Sometimes it pisses me off that there is not enough ntr manhwas. Every new manhwa is always the usual mc fucks every girl. Do they not get tired of the same recycled idea? But I don't blame the authors because of the soft ass readers. Most ntr manhwas don't even reach 100 chapters, it's a shame.

Reactions: jaden000

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Sometimes it pisses me off that there is not enough ntr manhwas. Every new manhwa is always the usual mc fucks every girl. Do they not get tired of the same recycled idea? But I don't blame the authors because of the soft ass readers. Most ntr manhwas don't even reach 100 chapters, it's a shame.
I agree with you, 99.99% of manhwas without ntr are very boring with a repetitive concept

But the manhwas that are centered on ntr, half of them have very heavy ntr, these manhwas are known as heartbreakn, they contain very cruel words and events (emotions that I have not experienced in adult games) for example, the manhwa: So close, yet so far which plays with the reader's emotions or By Chance

But the other half of the manhwas that are based on ntr are great and I personally enjoyed them a lot, for example: E Romance, Run Away, Everything Is Agreed

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes