• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Tried that Bloodcrawler game. It is broken as fuck. To start off with. Models now have two models in combat, one that moves and one that is still. Looks weird when doing Actions. Other issue is that after Combat, i cannot move or do anything, it is just stuck. So bad, so sad. Oh...and the controls are weird, i was clicking O button on my controller to go back, but it is considered the X button too. Stupid.

So. The Dev has perhaps fixed it. If anyone could give me a link to the updated version. He said there is still some more minor bug fixes coming, but as long as it's playable, it should be fine.

Here is the info i found on DLSite:

• May/04/2024 Bug fixes Content addedver1.02. Added high speed settings. If you are worried about your PC's specs, give it a try. We are also working on minor bug fixes.
  • May/03/2024 Bug fixes Bug fixes for UI notation and NPCs

Take care.
That's a shame, this game look pretty great, But i'm not sure I'm willing to play through all to see the scenes.

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
That's a shame, this game look pretty great, But i'm not sure I'm willing to play through all to see the scenes.
Well. Either someone shares the updated version, or i wait till my income kicks in this 16th or so. Then i can try it and inform what/how NTR/Cheating content there is in it.

Oh. And i do not know how to TL it.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a way to autotranslate Unreal games like with Unity? Cause i kinda wanna understand.. anything in that Bloodcrawl game
It's not the easiest when you gotta snapshot any menu, skill and whatever, to see what they do (outside of items that say like potions "25% HP")

Reactions: Kazaim

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
No. It's a bit of a unique game. It's a cool game that's pretty complex in terms of scenes, and the FMC art is S tier IMO. It can get a bit repetitive but that may change as more content gets added. You can play the free demo version by following the authors Ci-en and its got a good bit of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's basically a disguised pure love voyeur game with rape/groping scenes.
Thanks for the explanation, if I ever play that it won't be for the "ntr".

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Guys any recommendation a game that has a mystery NTR? More like the MC didnt know that his gf getting fck up its quite hot for me.

Sep 8, 2021
I keep seeing this trend so imma do it here, what's the last NTR game that actually had y'all feeling sumn.

Personally mine would be Henteria Chronicles 3, I just played it for the first time recently and idk how a game with a mute mc still had me feeling bad for him. Probably cuz of the hours of build-up and story-telling.

1714886895812.png

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I keep seeing this trend so imma do it here, what's the last NTR game that actually had y'all feeling sumn.

Personally mine would be Henteria Chronicles 3, I just played it for the first time recently and idk how a game with a mute mc still had me feeling bad for him. Probably cuz of the hours of build-up and story-telling.

View attachment 3604112
Hard to say, pretty much everything recently that I have enjoyed are all works in progress. And if the ending sucks it will kill my enjoyment completely.

Oct 9, 2021
does custom order maid 3d has a decent ntr contents? with or without mods
As NTR requires story as the essence, I would say COM3D has small NTR footprint compared to normal side of things. It has small amount of scenes as NTR story and during sex is more of enjoying the sex while the girl is denying mildly.

So the buildup could do more. If I understand correctly, the mods are only for cosmetics and functionality, no real changes on story/NTR.

• Wow
Reactions: jaden000 and ascoo
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes