• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Here's a link for that UE jrpg ntr game.
My BitDefender is blocking the Links. Also, the Links do not connect me to the supposed Links. It gives a 10 sec countdown stuff. I am not taking risks on RyuuGames if it is like this.

Thanks for the try, though.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
My BitDefender is blocking the Links. Also, the Links do not connect me to the supposed Links. It gives a 10 sec countdown stuff. I am not taking risks on RyuuGames if it is like this.

Really? I used one of the server 2 links and it worked just fine.

Reactions: Kazaim

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Really? I used one of the server 2 links and it worked just fine.
I'm only ever able to use server 2 from ryuu lol.

The second countdown is always a scam, just wait for it to auto jumps to mega. But here is the final link anyways.

-

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Is it only scenes on combat loss? If so probably a pass for me.
No. It's a bit of a unique game. It's a cool game that's pretty complex in terms of scenes, and the FMC art is S tier IMO. It can get a bit repetitive but that may change as more content gets added. You can play the free demo version by following the authors Ci-en and its got a good bit of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 5, 2018
This thing?

Also, on the topic of Fate NTR, there's also the Nero game.
ayato262 Just realized that you wanted Fate Dark Secret 1.8 and I had accidentally shared 1.3 links.

Here's the link -

Be warned though, it might not be as good as 1.3 or 1.5. (See below for the reason)

They are both what the creator released as Fate DS, but are 2 completely different games. He abandoned 1.5 and just made a new game but called it an update.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Tried that Bloodcrawler game. It is broken as fuck. To start off with. Models now have two models in combat, one that moves and one that is still. Looks weird when doing Actions. Other issue is that after Combat, i cannot move or do anything, it is just stuck. So bad, so sad. Oh...and the controls are weird, i was clicking O button on my controller to go back, but it is considered the X button too. Stupid.

So. The Dev has perhaps fixed it. If anyone could give me a link to the updated version. He said there is still some more minor bug fixes coming, but as long as it's playable, it should be fine.

Here is the info i found on DLSite:

• May/04/2024 Bug fixes Content addedver1.02. Added high speed settings. If you are worried about your PC's specs, give it a try. We are also working on minor bug fixes.
  • May/03/2024 Bug fixes Bug fixes for UI notation and NPCs

Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinamite157

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Imagine making a game about NTR. That cucks you, out of the cuckening. Yeah. This probably might be it, if the Author/Dev says is true. That is an instant drop. It's like saying "I didn't lie and deceive you, it is the content i advertised...UNTIL IT IS NOT AT THE END!". Yeah, no. I could get it if he meant that she still loved the MMP, even as she was cuckening the shit out of him all the way...if that is what he means. But that i do not know, until i play the finished version.

The strange world we live in.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone know what i have to do when i have this message? View attachment 3589068
This happens to me just after I try to launch the game (its this game from Ryuugames : )
If this has happened to anyone in the past i would like to know what to do thanks in advance!
Does anyone have an idea regarding my problem about this game?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes