Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
somone have a acces to new post on cien by nuko majin ?
just some images not related to the game for what I understand maybe one day he gonna re use this heroine after the new game? of even as a little cameo for world building purposes? idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
just some images not related to the game for what I understand maybe one day he gonna re use this heroine after the new game? of even as a little cameo for world building purposes? idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did this dev already make a game in the past? If yes can you tell me the name? Thanks in advance

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Just starting this game , and holy shit the mechanic in the game, so overwhelming by looking at tutorial in the beginning.. :HideThePain:

Haven't really play it yet, but so far it look promising, so I will leave the review later.
How do you even progress in the game? I feel like I'm stuck. Trying to do all the stuff I can to the mom but nothing happens.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
this is going to be released tomorrow? I had forgotten about this one, i remember people pointing it out and that its based on a novel?
1714654078069.png
Based on the "limited" information i was able to gather i would say yes, it is possible that the game is going to be released tomorrow. Although if it's 00:00 Japan time then you don't even have to wait until tomorrow, it's gonna be released in like an hour or two.

I'm way too uncultured for Loli stuff so i wasn't planning on playing it, but the developer for this game // // went radio silence in March, and this was basically the only upcoming title that i was looking forward to so at the moment i have nothing left to play except for Henteria Chronicles, but even that's not coming out for like another 2 weeks so i might give this a try instead, we'll see.
bc853641-a70f-4359-9e44-6f13328699f1_text.gif

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3595838
Based on the limited information i was able to gather i would say yes, it is possible that the game is going to be released tomorrow. Although if it's 00:00 Japan time then you don't even have to wait until tomorrow, it's gonna be released in like an hour or two.
Yeah the question was because of timezone stuff, we may see it today, sometiems i even feel like those drop before 00:00 xD, but probably its just some games released earlier in other platforms like fanza.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah the question was because of timezone stuff, we may see it today, sometiems i even feel like those drop before 00:00 xD, but probably its just some games released earlier in other platforms like fanza.
It's out on DLSite.

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes