jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
But the real question is: is it good? I never had the courage to give it a try.
Didn't play in a while, but last time I've played it was a mess, map was too big and the corruption was too fast.

• Sad
Reactions: ktez

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Is the payoff worth playing the completely fucking boring gameplay?
Nope, it most certainly is not, i've suffered through this game at least 5 times throughout these last 2 years hoping that at least the ending(s) will be good, but oh boy was i wrong.

Trying to stay as Spoiler free as possible:

You can only romance 1 girl at a time and based off of how you played you can get 3 different endings for each of the 4 girls, there is the good ending, the bad ending, and the not AS bad but still a bad ending, meaning that there are 12 different endings with the girls, plus there is another one where the protagonist decides not to romance anyone, so altogether there are 13 endings in total, which in itself sounds great, the problem is that there is absolutely nothing sexual in any of those endings. NOTHING.

By the time you reach the end of the game none of the girls are neutral, they are either in a relationship with you, or they're corrupted by the squirrel, but since you can only romance 1 girl at a time, the squirrel's gonna end up with 3 girls every single time and the worst thing is, we don't even see what happens to them during the endings, we only see the fate of that one girl who's in a relationship with the MC in all of the 12 endings.

Oh and the cherry on top is that every single ending is the same for every single girl with some very minor variation, all 4 good endings are 80% the same, all 4 bad endings are 80% the same, basically once you saw all 3 endings for one girl, you've seen all 12 endings.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I would do it since I was a huge fan of highschool DXD in the past but I remember nothing of it right now

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I hope I don't overdo it too :HideThePain: but I think that people should already know that i'm very constant with my games... Since 2021 i've been releasing monthly updates non-stop because I really like what I do and I consider it a job... And also I wouldn't start another project if I didn't know how to manage my times and keep developing content the same way i've been always doing it
The problem is, even you update the games regulary, both games have pretty much no content even they are in work for years. Now with another games it will takes a lot more years until we finally see your first "completed" tag.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The problem is, even you update the games regulary, both games have pretty much no content even they are in work for years. Now with another games it will takes a lot more years until we finally see your first "completed" tag.
That's a straight up lie... Both have a lot of content :unsure: and also, I already have a game with a completed tag

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
That's a straight up lie... Both have a lot of content :unsure: and also, I already have a game with a completed tag
Bro let it go, too many people here with absolutly zero social skills. I havn't got around to try your games, but even if I had and thought they were absolutely garbage, you have to have some respect for any creator around here, you bring a thousand more value to this forum than me or him.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes