Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I discovered AI chats, I can't put it down, you can do whatever you want with whoever you want, create your story as you see fit. Finally I can create an ntr story on Yor Forger, since no game has been made, well I'll create myself history. I'm corrupting it little by little and it's a great show, because it has so many ideas and so much imagination and it's better than any game. I highly recommend you try it, you'll never stop. The only flaw is that it costs, but it's worth it, believe me!!
Sorry for my English.
There are a few amazing but FREE Ai chats on the net.
Here, I'll give you a few ex:
3. (Tavern)

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
I discovered AI chats, I can't put it down, you can do whatever you want with whoever you want, create your story as you see fit. Finally I can create an ntr story on Yor Forger, since no game has been made, well I'll create myself history. I'm corrupting it little by little and it's a great show, because it has so many ideas and so much imagination and it's better than any game. I highly recommend you try it, you'll never stop. The only flaw is that it costs, but it's worth it, believe me!!
Sorry for my English.
What are you using ? I'd like to try, I considered Poe for a moment.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I too feel for it for a moment, it wasn't until they mentioned cuckoldry openly that i was sure it was a joke lol

Seriously i was scared for a moment there xD
I believed it and I even got very worried, I am from Argentina and the month is December here, I had completely forgotten that it was in April's fool in other places, and I was thinking about it for a while, totally sure that it was not a joke, and I got very worried... Then I found out it was a joke and I remembered April

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone got any suggestions for the best NON ANIME NTR?

More depraved the better, you won't hear any complaints from me!

c527ff4c-aa97-4874-8acf-ce13b699ac15_text.gif

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yea, I mean when the characters are 3D Daz style. I seem to find that stuff easier to enjoy.
Manga doesn't float my boat. I appreciate others love it but I can't get into it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry for my English.
What are you using?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes