Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 24, 2018
The main problem with games with unsatisfying storylines is that the adult game genre is currently in its "baby-boom" phase where anyone with a simple idea and intermediate/beginner programming skills can jump on the bandwagon. And the money is a big motivator, obviously I am not going to put "Asian Titties 2: Chad's Inferno" on my CV. But with the promise of a 100-10k $ per month I can just try to do it as a one-man army. And that's why we have shit ton of unfinished buggy early-access games with patreon milking constantly its monthly supporters. Some games already did it but I think it's high time that people started creating developer groups/studios where talented authors (think Stormbringer, nebic, bottom_all_the_way, unrelentingcruelty for the NTR genre) write the stories and talented designers do the artwork and talented programmers do the programming. If you show some professional and unique work instead of shitty 3D renders and template-based renpy UIs you can make more than 10-20k per month. That's just my two cents...

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
New Atelier Sakura game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still a nice change of pace
Okay and this isn't a real game for me, I mean it looks really good, and seems enjoyable long, but it's just a slideshow with subtitles...would be more interesting for me with some choices. The way it is, it is not my sort of game....maybe when it will get a translation I will look again.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I have a question : There is a term for NTR that specify the perspective of the story - Like :

Cuckold /NTR : The betrayed person's perspective

"?" : The cheating woman's perspective

"?" : The dominating man's perspective ( i think i never saw anything about this one ... )

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
must have been explained on the first 5 sites already, but here we go again:

NTR (Netorare/Netori/Netorase)
Netorare (most used for this) = you play the loosing guy
Netori = you play the stealing guy
Netorase = You give your girl away (which would be cuckold/wifesharing in english)

And in the original meaning: NTR is rarely from the girl's perspective...because then it would be just "cheating"...
But to be more specific: Netorare is (if you want the "true" meaning) is your girl (mostly love interest, and this could be just 1 of 5 girls) getting stolen (which means no ntr for the other girls), and honestly in the most games, it's used for "cheating girlfriend".

Okay, I hope I got it right...correct me when necessary. ;)

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
must have been explained on the first 5 sites already, but here we go again:

NTR (Netorare/Netori/Netorase)
Netorare (most used for this) = you play the loosing guy
Netori = you play the stealing guy
Netorase = You give your girl away (which would be cuckold/wifesharing in english)

And in the original meaning: NTR is rarely from the girl's perspective...because then it would be just "cheating"...
But to be more specific: Netorare is (if you want the "true" meaning) is your girl (mostly love interest, and this could be just 1 of 5 girls) getting stolen (which means no ntr for the other girls), and honestly in the most games, it's used for "cheating girlfriend".

Okay, I hope I got it right...correct me when necessary. ;)
Thanks !

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Well, OK. Decent written, typical mind control with humiliation. Not my taste tbh.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Okay and this isn't a real game for me, I mean it looks really good, and seems enjoyable long, but it's just a slideshow with subtitles...would be more interesting for me with some choices. The way it is, it is not my sort of game....maybe when it will get a translation I will look again.
Most of the AS games aren't that good anyway, however most of them DO have choices, if you like netorase might as well go for Marina series

Jan 24, 2018
There is also who mostly writes reverse NTR (sexy homewrecker slut steals hunk husband from plain looking wife kind of) stories. But an exception to that is his story , which is a normal NTR story. You should definitely check him out, he does the whole seduction thing really good.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There is also who mostly writes reverse NTR (sexy homewrecker slut steals hunk husband from plain looking wife kind of) stories. But an exception to that is his story , which is a normal NTR story. You should definitely check him out, he does the whole seduction thing really good.
Nice! Thanks for sharing everyone!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I'm looking for blackmail / corruption AND OR NTR literotica stuff. Anything actually good? I like bully / mom, but anything else in the vein is good. Type A NTR?

I've looked at these links, nothing stands out

Jun 17, 2018
My other recommendations

From the 'motivation' point of view, this work is a bit weak, but I think it is kinda 'likely-to-happen' story. Description of how bad guy seduces heroine is so detailed and hot. He is good womanizer. Plus, it is not that long.

This one is also short but hot one. Not the best NTR but I would say it is good one.

Author's other works are great, but for some reason I like this one. A bit weak 'motivation' but still good seduction work and hot description. It is total part 2 series but I like part 1 more.

3-part series, I like this one. This is one of the likely-to-happen story. Similar with 'seduction of debbie'.

While this one a bit 'unrealistic' in some sense but I like the corruption of 'girl of justice' plot.

4-part series, same author from "ashleys corruption". Kinda bit unrealistic (I mean, she was bit too naive IMO) but I really like this one. Very hot description of how heroine is seduced and allowed the creampie from ugly nerdy guy, instead of handsome boyfriend.

(Tomohame, Japanese)
Technically, it is not (or very little) NTR, more like cheating story. Heroine is not slutty, but not that 'royal'. But story is hot, very hot. Google translator works kinda OK. Other Japanese translator excite or weblio looks good too.

Jun 17, 2018
I'm looking for blackmail / corruption AND OR NTR literotica stuff. Anything actually good? I like bully / mom, but anything else in the vein is good. Type A NTR?

I've looked at these links, nothing stands out

In western novel websites, you better find the keywords like "reluctantly cheating" or "reluctance + cheating" or "reluctance + cheating + seduction" or any other similar combinations. Those are close to what we feel as NTR. English hot story websites does not use terms like Netorare or NTR. Cuckold will lead you to more wife-sharing or netorase-like stories or "too weak and naive hubby" stories.

For me, "seduction" from "Loving wives" category gave me good NTR results (literotica)

You could search tags and categories.

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Here's one of the best of its kind, if you didn't read it yet it is highly recommended. Netoraserare.
First 11 chapter is here, you can find rest on the site i've linked. Total 26 chapters should be out there.

Reactions: cleanfeel
Jan 24, 2018
Another new exception: .

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Man, this story should be turned into a game or visual novel or a movie. That's so damn good writing, tension and 'lewdness' is really build up perfectly. You can also picture yourself vividly the characters. It has every aspect of what I would like it to have. Thank you for sharing this !

Reactions: rKnight

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It's a bit over the top. I think the writer's scenario with the Hipster Chick story is so outrageous that it's funny and good.

Writing is a tad too over dramatic and long. Really nice characterization though. Plot can use some work. Or the author can induce some supernatural elements into it to make it less...insane. As much as we'd like someone like Bill to exist, no amount of charisma can overcome blatant abuse to one's identity. It's like if a super hottie with really good body makes fun of you, your way of life, your looks, and your work. Like no, I'm not going to "eat you out". Fuck you. I'm not a little bitch. I'm a strong, independent, hipster man OR woman. It doesn't matter. Especially if I'm happily married.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes