Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
T
If it comes to NTR it's fairly new on western forums so games with it are just early in development mostly. Ofc it's mostly our vision of NTR in which any male that can bang any dateble female is NTR. Most visible games here when it comes to NTR in my opinion are:
- The most ambitious game on this site. Beatiful renders, farming simulation (early concepts) and lot of characters with different routes (male and females). Plenty of high quality NTR.
- VN that has at least 2 NTR routes. REally solid and has more content than others tho it's slow VN.
- Very early build but has incredible potential. Sandbox when any female can be NTRed or dated by MC. Everything is your choice. It's really interesting and has a lot of potential.
- another VN that has a lot of different routes with NTR in it. Great stuff.
There are plenty of other new games with it since it's pretty popular, but they're mostly really early in development so content is almost non-existent. As for Big Brother I highly recommend any fan of NTR (and not only in fact) to avoid it. It could've been the greatest game with NTR and without it but it's incredible dissapointment. If you will follow NTR route you will stuck pretty early as it won't be developed anymore.
Thank you very much for your recommendation. What I like is a Male Protagonist with a Girlfriend or something like that but this girl of his, can be fucked by someone else...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio , babysitter? it doesnt even have sex yet have it?
1 normal sex scene and 1 handjob. But it has a lot of spicy scenes and new update changed a lot. In my opinion it's already worth it but ofc it's one of those slow as hell VNs so it's better to wait for a couple of updates for some further gratification. When it comes to NTR it has 2 pretty neat routes and probably 1 more that will come in a future. Since it's highly popular it's probably the biggest game patron-wise except for BB (who's dead in my opinion) that has NTR. Something worth at least checking.
T

Thank you very much for your recommendation. What I like is a Male Protagonist with a Girlfriend or something like that but this girl of his, can be fucked by someone else...
Yup. That's NTR. I'm using this crappy western definition here so I count incest games. But Tyrant and Farmer's Dreams should have things you're looking for tho they're still early versions.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
1 normal sex scene and 1 handjob. But it has a lot of spicy scenes and new update changed a lot. In my opinion it's already worth it but ofc it's one of those slow as hell VNs so it's better to wait for a couple of updates for some further gratification. When it comes to NTR it has 2 pretty neat routes and probably 1 more that will come in a future. Since it's highly popular it's probably the biggest game patron-wise except for BB (who's dead in my opinion) that has NTR. Something worth at least checking.

Yup. That's NTR. I'm using this crappy western definition here so I count incest games. But Tyrant and Farmer's Dreams should have things you're looking for tho they're still early versions.
Awesome!! Thanks again for your help!!

Reactions: Ignazzio

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Seeds of Chaos has some lovely NTR scenes:

Also a game I've been looking for for ages but the only version I've found asks for a code

From what I've seen from the sadpanda gallery, some amazing NTR.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
="Also a game I've been looking for for ages but the only version I've found asks for a code

+1 to the magister request, i've saw both the animes, a lot of times, but i can't find the game

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
+1 to the magister request, i've saw both the animes, a lot of times, but i can't find the game
Seeds of Chaos has some lovely NTR scenes:

Also a game I've been looking for for ages but the only version I've found asks for a code

I've found these links, see if they works (the game, mostly. Because some links are still online apparently):

(torrent)

(Deposit file links works)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I've found these links, see if they works (the game, mostly. Because some links are still online apparently):

(torrent)

(Deposit file links works)
lo sai che ti amo? when, at the time, i looked for them they were broken

Reactions: brynhildr

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
Forgive my ignorance but how are people reading these games? In those animesharing threads, every game listed is in Japanese only and no one ever seems to make mention of the lack of English translations. Are they just ignoring the text and going off the images? Is there some type of Google Translate injection you can use on the game? Are they all capable of reading Japanese?

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Forgive my ignorance but how are people reading these games? In those animesharing threads, every game listed is in Japanese only and no one ever seems to make mention of the lack of English translations. Are they just ignoring the text and going off the images? Is there some type of Google Translate injection you can use on the game? Are they all capable of reading Japanese?
Search for Chiitrans Lite.

It's an automatic translation device that perfectly translates japanese games into meaningless engrish gibberish. But hopefully understandable meaningless engrish gibberish.

Reactions: userpass

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
ChiiTransLite and VNR both offer translations (especially if you can get ATLAS dictionary to work properly with them). Aside from that, you also have AGTH/ITH(?) that copies the text in-game to your clipboard so you can put it in a translator yourself.

Reactions: userpass

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Search for Chiitrans Lite.

It's an automatic translation device that perfectly translates japanese games into meaningless engrish gibberish. But hopefully understandable meaningless engrish gibberish.
Chiitrans not always works for VN. I've tried with some of them, but unless you pick a specific option when running it, the program will not work at all.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Chiitrans not always works for VN. I've tried with some of them, but unless you pick a specific option when running it, the program will not work at all.
Fair enough, I almost never play VNs. For RPG Maker it usually works alright (except for MV games, then you have to patch them first)

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Any good cukold game?? this one is a great example and pretty good:D
but its to short.
Gottor say ive played Big brother ( not a fan of it) doesnt have much sex in it, and the only character that i like is Ann.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Any good cukold game?? this one is a great example and pretty good:D
but its to short.
Gottor say ive played Big brother ( not a fan of it) doesnt have much sex in it, and the only character that i like is Ann.
I haven't played it yet, but this might scratch your itch:

Also, check out the games with the ntr tag.

Reactions: ozzbrain

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Big Brother (The first couple of updates)
Wait, is there an earlier version of Big Brother where Eric actually does something?

From my memory of the latest version, the only explicit sex scenes is with your mother. Which, I don't consider NTR at all. They're already in a relationship at the start of the game. I've been looking for scenes with the sisters, but for the younger one it's not shown at all, and for the bigger sister, all he does is give her a massage. Pretty fucking lame.

Did they remove some NTR content from before?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait, is there an earlier version of Big Brother where Eric actually does something?

From my memory of the latest version, the only explicit sex scenes is with your mother. Which, I don't consider NTR at all. They're already in a relationship at the start of the game. I've been looking for scenes with the sisters, but for the younger one it's not shown at all, and for the bigger sister, all he does is give her a massage. Pretty fucking lame.

Did they remove some NTR content from before?
Not really. He is mother's boyfriend so of course, he is having sex with her.
Let's run down what Eric does with each girl before he got "nerfed".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my honest opinion, where DarkSilver went wrong was to tie Max's hands and make Eric overpowered. I felt as Max was suddenly neutered, extremely stupid, and his family turned on him. My thinking was "why did Max lose his balls to a very overpowered asshole?"
In my opinion, what should have happened was... His family should have have felt torn between Max and Eric. Instead of Eric gaining 40 influence to Max's 5, it should set at 5 each with modifiers from things like gifts and events adding up to another 5. With the fact that Eric is there 3x a week but only sees the sisters 2 times per week and deliveries usually happen 2 times a week, that puts them on even footing. Where Max has the advantage is doing the chores and that can be a modifier to add to influence to slowly beat Eric but it's still a fight.
As to events, there will be events that Eric will attempt to influence and Max can do the same to Eric. For instance, shopping trips! If Max does right with earning money from the cameras and doing the chores, he can take the girls on a shopping trip instead of Eric by calling ahead on Friday for a limosine! Could get Kate involved??
Now I would envision 3 endings with Eric.. He can get caught because he gets so desperate with you winning that he makes a mistake which means you find out that he's not really "Eric"! This leads to him leaving on his own accord because you won! Or you can turn him into an unwilling ally to corrupt Anne, Alice, and Lisa. The third option would be drawing the line and actually being Eric's friend. With that, you can stake out Alice and Lisa and he keeps Anne and Kira OR you share all the girls all the time like a harem!
IMHO, if they were more balanced at the start. this game would have been a lot more fun and much less frustating! If only someone can make a game like that.....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
is there like ntr/cuckold qsp games?
[QSP]
(Male P.) - Family Life [v1.3.5] [Perestrelo]

-spectre1viper mod for this game with extra NTR events. Scenes in movie format-

mod is for v.1.4. Game OP page not updated for it yet, but i send torrent link for it at post number #1153 or you can find googledrive link at mod OP page.

Reactions: Thirubalan7
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes