• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Dont need change region, need change only time format to JP
Of course, read again de fourth step. It says that you only need to change the format.
But the onyle way that I know to reach this menu is trought the region options.
But after all you don't change the region, just the format.
Change the region it's a pa in the ass cause you need to reboot. But the format just need to click apply and accept.

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
I already have 2 encounters with the blonde girl.
Someone know how to unlock the third?
I already did hide in the cover and when the boyfriend is sleeping.

Last edited:

Koooskkw21

Nov 16, 2018
For all that people that have bald characters, the map it's just a grey screen with name tags or the rooms it's justa grey void.
But still wanna play this buggy game, follow the next steps.
1-On windows search bar type control panel.
2-Then click on clock and region.
3-Click again on region.
4-And in the the new window that pop up, use japan as format.

Do the same with your region when you finish to play.
Sorry for my rusty english.
Alternative: Got it fixed by using NTLEA

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Buy a camera. You'll then need to break into the principal's office around noon iirc, do a sneak minigame then photograph them having sex. After that, visit the Principal later and select "Display items" and select the photo
What time do you think MC should go into the principal's office and then what date

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
Is there a time element to this game? I know games similar to this give you a month or so to complete certain objectives. Is that the case here or is the date there just for reference of how many in game days have passed? Mostly want to know in case that I have to restart because I wasn't optimal at the start.

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a time element to this game? I know games similar to this give you a month or so to complete certain objectives. Is that the case here or is the date there just for reference of how many in game days have passed? Mostly want to know in case that I have to restart because I wasn't optimal at the start.
yes this is the case but the game gives you a sort of ng+ option or the option to continue but you don't get any more of the "endings"

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
does anyone know the Decryption key for this game to edit the saves?
I don't want to grind too much.

Reactions: grr-t

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
This game is beyond dull, the scenes are terrible and it has a tendency to break if you don't run in 1920x1080 window and even then it'll still screw up at transitions sometimes. Here's a basically completed save for anyone who wants to see for themselves so they don't have to partake in the god awful grind and poorly designed mini-games. Just drop in the Game_Data folder

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Black screen after game launch? Like.. even if I change ress it has Black screen nothing seems to fix it.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes