Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
Honestly, I'm OK with VN, or any one-way NTR(netorare)/NTL(netori) games. I also enjoy such novels and stories as well, so VN or game with one-way-path game is OK to me.

Don't get me wrong, I still like multi-ending game with freedom of choice, but it is incredibly hard to find convincing + multi-ending NTR/NTL games. So I'm just usually satisfied if the contents, story, character description is reasonable.

For me, "convincing and realistic" is the most important factor, and for the most of NTR games, there are almost always some kind of holes in the plot or character, such as following:

1) Too naive/stupid MC
- Husband or boyfriend is too stupid, they fail to catch very easy evidences or can't conduct very obvious deductions.
2) Too indecisive MC (and heroine), like decision-making disorder
- Think tooooo much about other possibilities, and they miss the critical timing because of that indecisiveness.
3) Too naive/stupid heroine
- Oh come on, for fxxks sake, just call husband or police or just yell.
4) Too easy heroine
- Just one sex with BBC or ugly guy with BC and immediately get seduced? Nah, my dick doesn't even twitch.
5) Just cheating story of slutty wife or GF.
- NTR and cheating is sometimes hard to distinguish, but too 'slutty' female also feels too "easy NTR/seduction story" to me.
6) Netorase
- This is just a matter of personal choice and taste, but for me, I can't understand the mind of netorase...

Those really makes me angry rather than fap. Most of their actions or logic are totally out of common sense.... Usually, as far as I know, real girls or wives never commit such stupid mistakes which appears in many NTR games.

I think most of crowd-funding adult games doesn't have time and resources to develop a deep, convincing, and reasonable cheating / seduction story. (also Jap games as well) Well, I'm always looking for such materials.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
"I think most of crowd-funding adult games doesn't have time and resources to develop a deep, convincing, and reasonable cheating / seduction story. (also Jap games as well) Well, I'm always looking for such materials. "

I think most if not all games are going that way dude even those from the so called Games making corporate giants. I am a big fan of RPG's but how many of them are labelling themsleves as such are now RPG's or even close to it.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
New atelier sakura game seems promising, chibi art and lots of humor make it fresh and different than usual depressing shit that goes around in their games

Jun 17, 2018
"I think most of crowd-funding adult games doesn't have time and resources to develop a deep, convincing, and reasonable cheating / seduction story. (also Jap games as well) Well, I'm always looking for such materials. "

I think most if not all games are going that way dude even those from the so called Games making corporate giants. I am a big fan of RPG's but how many of them are labelling themsleves as such are now RPG's or even close to it.
Yeah I know, that is why these days I'm reading books rather than playing games. And I think devs/authors should read a lot of books if they want to make a good convincing & realistic NTR/NTL game.

I still have high hope in gaming industry, major developer or indi or crowd-funded individual, I'm just looking for it. I believe someday we will see something really deep and realistic.

Reactions: iainmore

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly, I'm OK with VN, or any one-way NTR(netorare)/NTL(netori) games. I also enjoy such novels and stories as well, so VN or game with one-way-path game is OK to me.

Don't get me wrong, I still like multi-ending game with freedom of choice, but it is incredibly hard to find convincing + multi-ending NTR/NTL games. So I'm just usually satisfied if the contents, story, character description is reasonable.

For me, "convincing and realistic" is the most important factor, and for the most of NTR games, there are almost always some kind of holes in the plot or character, such as following:

1) Too naive/stupid MC
- Husband or boyfriend is too stupid, they fail to catch very easy evidences or can't conduct very obvious deductions.
2) Too indecisive MC (and heroine), like decision-making disorder
- Think tooooo much about other possibilities, and they miss the critical timing because of that indecisiveness.
3) Too naive/stupid heroine
- Oh come on, for fxxks sake, just call husband or police or just yell.
4) Too easy heroine
- Just one sex with BBC or ugly guy with BC and immediately get seduced? Nah, my dick doesn't even twitch.
5) Just cheating story of slutty wife or GF.
- NTR and cheating is sometimes hard to distinguish, but too 'slutty' female also feels too "easy NTR/seduction story" to me.
6) Netorase
- This is just a matter of personal choice and taste, but for me, I can't understand the mind of netorase...

Those really makes me angry rather than fap. Most of their actions or logic are totally out of common sense.... Usually, as far as I know, real girls or wives never commit such stupid mistakes which appears in many NTR games.

I think most of crowd-funding adult games doesn't have time and resources to develop a deep, convincing, and reasonable cheating / seduction story. (also Jap games as well) Well, I'm always looking for such materials.
Probably the most excellent write up of issues with the ntr games I see

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I know, that is why these days I'm reading books rather than playing games. And I think devs/authors should read a lot of books if they want to make a good convincing & realistic NTR/NTL game.

I still have high hope in gaming industry, major developer or indi or crowd-funded individual, I'm just looking for it. I believe someday we will see something really deep and realistic.
Any recommendations?

Jun 17, 2018
Any recommendations?
Well, it is really hard to find "perfect" one. All NTR contents so far contains at least 1 'hole' factor, naive wife or stupid husband or etc. I can understand, because it is really hard to make a good fapping story line in moderate volume. At least one weakness should be given to characters for writer to use. Otherwise sometimes the story become too boring or kinda distracting, because author need to explain too many things. So, I can't escape from compromising my standard of the most of cases.

But still, even though the target NTR/NTL contents have one or two 'hole' factor, I still try to find some degree of convincing and realistic element. Or I'm looking for something with very detailed reasonable description of mind of heroine, how she being seduced by bad guy. If those are understandable, then I would say, they are good enough. But I still try to find perfect ones.

Those are my "good" favorite novels.

Beware of what you wish for

Husband is kinda timid guy, but have a wonderful good wife, and 'good' boss. Husband did some mistake to boss, and boss prepares his revenge... It is not "perfect" but very realistic NTR and very good one to me.

(Japanese)
The season of cherry blossom falling
This novel is 5 part series. Convincing factor is low. I think heroine is unrealistically stupid when she falls to the trap of bad guy, but oh well, still good fapping material. BTW, NTRblog (now ) is JAP NTR game blog.

Huang Rong's slutty history (黄蓉襄阳淫史) (Chinese)
Honestly it is not easy to read this even with google translator, I'm looking for better one. This series is really long, and actually this is parody of very famous Chinese martial art novel. Heroine is strongest, royal, righteous, and beautiful married martial art master. And with an accident, her slutiness blossoms. Good corruption work. While this work is not perfect, I like this one because it is the story of "fall of the strong female superheroine"

I will add later if I remember any other personal favorites.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
contains NTR ;)

(DVD, with English subtitles)

Biscay, Basque Country, 1875. For decades Spain has been the scene of the Carlist Wars, civil wars, of which the third and final now draws to a conclusion. On the Carlist front sergeant Carmelo Mendiluce hears his fellow villager Manuel Irigibel has arrived as a new soldier. The rookie seems pretty afraid and when the enemy attacks Carmelo tries to help him. But Manuel is a coward and due to his cowardliness Carmelo dies. To escape the war, he uses Carmelo's blood to pretend he's killed. Manuel's act is the start of a long period of rivalry and hatred between the Irigibel and Mendiluce families. 1915, however, is the time of a new generation, the generation of Peru Irigibel and Cristina Mendiluze.
Below is spoiler, it will spoil you NTR feeling, so beware ! Maybe watch move before reading it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 17, 2018
One more suggestion

One of the Married-woman collection short story. One man's revenge to a couple in the big company. I guess there is some part of unrealistic element, but still a good NTR IMO. This is Japanese novel but google translation would OKish to read and understand.

If the ending part and the story line are modified a little bit, this story can be much better. I guess motivations of being seduced for heroine is good enough in original, but I guess one more motivation would make the story more convincing. And if the description of mind of heroine become a bit more realistic, and change 'being-slut' ending to others, then would be more perfect.

Jun 17, 2018
One guy asked me a question so I answer here.

About the motivation of being seduced or fall of heroine:

I mean, it is OK to describe the fall of heroine using conventional usual cliche, such as BBC or ugly old guy with big dick or etc. I'm not saying let's exclude them all. But those "conventional" reasons should NOT be the ONLY reason to being seduced or fallen. There should be other good and reasonable motivations for heroine to decide reluctantly cheat on their BF or hubby. It is really really unlikely that any good and royal girlfriend or wife betrays their partner just because of one single sex with BBC and suddenly become slut/slave of pleasure. That is totally out of common sense at all.

There should be additional (one or two) very important and good motivation, about why heroine resist again and again but submits in the end. There should be a reasonable description about heroine's mind, explaining how she reluctantly decide to cheat on their important ones. And this reasons should be realistic, not absurdly naive or not too stupid.

Also, if the resistance and reluctance from heroine are described nicely, then that story will be much better. Stronger the resistance, more the pleasure from "conquest" during the NTR/NTL description. Plus, element of reluctance makes story much realistic. This make story/game long, but I guess such build up is very necessary for convincing storyline + fapping element. But authors need to careful not to make their story too long.

I think "Fallen after 1 sex" does not make sense, but if the story become too long, then maybe it would be better to finish the story with "Fallen after 1 sex" cliche, and continue from next part. For example, try to describe the "process of seduction" during part 1, and end the story after heroine is seduced and have a relationship with bad guy. Then, from part 2, the center of story now moves to 'pleasure from breaking taboo or continuing forbidden relation' rather than seduction itself, because the seduction is finished in part 1. To me, I think the process of seduction should be gradual and slow, but this depends on characters and environment.

Again, stereotype reasons or motivations like, 'bad guy is too good at sex' or BBC or BC or 'bad guy's sex/foreplay skill is too good' 'very charismatic/persuasive bad guy'... are OK to use. At the same time, weaknesses of heroine, like 'she is a little bit more naive then others' or 'she is so selfless and kind to others, that she feels hard to refuse when others asked a favor'... are also OK to exploit. But those should be well blended with other reasons and motivations, not being the only one factor of seduction.

There are many additional motivations to make the story more convincing. Blackmail, revenge of bad guy, too high pride/self-esteem of heroine, heroine feels guilty, or purely mistake, heroine is mentally tired or exhausted because of stress or work or her duty, heroine has a family issue or her husband is cheating, she is not satisfied or unhappy with husband (I know those are also cliche but it happens sometimes)...... But one thing should be clearly reasonable, about why heroine reluctantly continue the forbidden relationship, instead of calling police, husband, friend, or etc.

You could try unique background story or character setting too, like a bit of science fiction or feminism or etc. Using fantasy of science fiction make it bit more easy, because the story doesn't need to regulated by real-world laws and customs, yet still you can make it very realistic or very likely-to-happen story. If you have some good imagination then you could try good NTR one. I think superheroine story is actually very good to exploit. She looks very strong and powerful, and she really is. But she feels very lonely, or she is getting tired of being superhuman because of bad media or fake news, or etc... After all, she is also human and she is vulnerable to mental stress, although she is superhuman. Those can be a good weakness for bad guys to try something to her. Story can flows to full corruption, or she returns to justice but she already get impregnated, or etc... So many interesting possibilities. Vampire hunter or Demon hunter stories would be the similar. Those are already too famous cliche in so many Japanese games, but the strength of NTR/NTL feeling, the feeling of heroine's reluctant betrayal and the pleasure from secret forbidden sex, can be greatly increased. Of course, real-world background NTR stories are good too.

Reactions: Sundaytroll
Jun 17, 2018

Though most of his novels are typical BBC stories, some of them are really hot. And I think this can be in a good NTR/NTL category. In this work, bad guy was so handsome and very skilled womanizer, in the end heroine couldn't resist the temptation anymore. I think heroine is a bit too easy and naive, but she is little bit carried by her friends.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
One guy asked me a question so I answer here.

About the motivation of being seduced or fall of heroine:

I mean, it is OK to describe the fall of heroine using conventional usual cliche, such as BBC or ugly old guy with big dick or etc. I'm not saying let's exclude them all. But those "conventional" reasons should NOT be the ONLY reason to being seduced or fallen. There should be other good and reasonable motivations for heroine to decide reluctantly cheat on their BF or hubby. It is really really unlikely that any good and royal girlfriend or wife betrays their partner just because of one single sex with BBC and suddenly become slut/slave of pleasure. That is totally out of common sense at all.

There should be additional (one or two) very important and good motivation, about why heroine resist again and again but submits in the end. There should be a reasonable description about heroine's mind, explaining how she reluctantly decide to cheat on their important ones. And this reasons should be realistic, not absurdly naive or not too stupid.

Also, if the resistance and reluctance from heroine are described nicely, then that story will be much better. Stronger the resistance, more the pleasure from "conquest" during the NTR/NTL description. Plus, element of reluctance makes story much realistic. This make story/game long, but I guess such build up is very necessary for convincing storyline + fapping element. But authors need to careful not to make their story too long.

I think "Fallen after 1 sex" does not make sense, but if the story become too long, then maybe it would be better to finish the story with "Fallen after 1 sex" cliche, and continue from next part. For example, try to describe the "process of seduction" during part 1, and end the story after heroine is seduced and have a relationship with bad guy. Then, from part 2, the center of story now moves to 'pleasure from breaking taboo or continuing forbidden relation' rather than seduction itself, because the seduction is finished in part 1. To me, I think the process of seduction should be gradual and slow, but this depends on characters and environment.

Again, stereotype reasons or motivations like, 'bad guy is too good at sex' or BBC or BC or 'bad guy's sex/foreplay skill is too good' 'very charismatic/persuasive bad guy'... are OK to use. At the same time, weaknesses of heroine, like 'she is a little bit more naive then others' or 'she is so selfless and kind to others, that she feels hard to refuse when others asked a favor'... are also OK to exploit. But those should be well blended with other reasons and motivations, not being the only one factor of seduction.

There are many additional motivations to make the story more convincing. Blackmail, revenge of bad guy, too high pride/self-esteem of heroine, heroine feels guilty, or purely mistake, heroine is mentally tired or exhausted because of stress or work or her duty, heroine has a family issue or her husband is cheating, she is not satisfied or unhappy with husband (I know those are also cliche but it happens sometimes)...... But one thing should be clearly reasonable, about why heroine reluctantly continue the forbidden relationship, instead of calling police, husband, friend, or etc.

You could try unique background story or character setting too, like a bit of science fiction or feminism or etc. Using fantasy of science fiction make it bit more easy, because the story doesn't need to regulated by real-world laws and customs, yet still you can make it very realistic or very likely-to-happen story. If you have some good imagination then you could try good NTR one. I think superheroine story is actually very good to exploit. She looks very strong and powerful, and she really is. But she feels very lonely, or she is getting tired of being superhuman because of bad media or fake news, or etc... After all, she is also human and she is vulnerable to mental stress, although she is superhuman. Those can be a good weakness for bad guys to try something to her. Story can flows to full corruption, or she returns to justice but she already get impregnated, or etc... So many interesting possibilities. Vampire hunter or Demon hunter stories would be the similar. Those are already too famous cliche in so many Japanese games, but the strength of NTR/NTL feeling, the feeling of heroine's reluctant betrayal and the pleasure from secret forbidden sex, can be greatly increased. Of course, real-world background NTR stories are good too.
If you want to read about real NTR stories, just go on reddit.com/r/relationships. It's not sexy sometimes. Sometimes the guy just does everything right and the girl just sees another man who is better. Whether better as in more compatible in terms of interests, whether he's hotter, whether he is more intelligent, makes her laugh, etc.

There needs to be a serious investigation of LOVE for these game makers. Sex and lust come and goes. When you're horny, your brain makes you have a sexual release. How many of you jerk off and then lose interest or stop caring about sex when you cum? That's call a refractory period. Women have it too.

If the "BBC So Good" troupe gets used (which is dumb in itself because getting penis in cervix HURTS, stamina, kisses, eating out, caress, pacing, technique, aggressive, etc can always be used to justify better sex), the woman WILL feel guilty. Especially if she's actually a "good" person like the NTR women typically are. Pleasure and lust come and go. Guilt will follow.

A true NTR story has to be "moment of weakness / lust" => "cheating sex first time" => "feel guilty" => "tries to be right" => "some bullshit happens" => "she cheats again" => "feels guilty again" => "realizes that she slowly loves the NTR guy more"

That's the most realistic NTR. The new guy is an actually good fit with her BESIDES the sex. That's what's gonna hurt like a brick if you guys wanna see real NTR.

In my opinion the best NTR would be when the guys steals her heart, he rubs it in and reveals to the cuck that it was his plan all along. Of course, when the girl finds out she'll be pissed. Which is why she doesn't find out of the bad guy's TRUE intention. Or she does but by then her relationship with old boyfriend is so broken and torn she is in despair. For example, bully claims he's changed. Keeps sending the cuck videos of him fucking the girl. Destroys their love. Moves onto the next one. After this, the girl never goes back to the bully again. She's too ashamed. Her pride won't let it. She's fucked up. She's depressed.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
...If the "BBC So Good" troupe gets used (which is dumb in itself because getting penis in cervix HURTS, stamina, kisses, eating out, caress, pacing, technique, aggressive, etc can always be used to justify better sex), the woman WILL feel guilty. Especially if she's actually a "good" person like the NTR women typically are. Pleasure and lust come and go. Guilt will follow.
Mhmm...I'm just try to think of a story where the husband is well packed, and the girl get pleasure (and no pain) because the new guy is more sensitive with her well being....and in the end she will choose the one with the smaller package....would be dramatical other to the most existing story (where the "stealer" MUST have a bigger package)...:D

Jun 17, 2018
There needs to be a serious investigation of LOVE for these game makers.
In my opinion the best NTR would be when the guys steals her heart, he rubs it in and reveals to the cuck that it was his plan all along .
I agree and I like those phrases. It is about mind game, and it is about love and care and relationship. "Steal her heart" is nice description. That is why I also think that description of guilty, resist, and reluctance should be well described, because that is what really people do.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I've played through a good number of the NTR games on here (Culture Shock, Tyrant, TAC, MGA, Spellbook, Babysitter, Project Hotwife, Where it all began, Pandora's Box) any other really great ones, prefer non RPGM ones?

Reactions: hoctap91

cypr

May 2, 2017
I've played through a good number of the NTR games on here (Culture Shock, Tyrant, TAC, MGA, Spellbook, Babysitter, Project Hotwife, Where it all began, Pandora's Box) any other really great ones, prefer non RPGM ones?
i think you covered most of the ntr games with those. there are just a handful of those games.

still think NTRPG(²) are the best ones out there, can't wait for ntrpg4 - it's RPGM, but the map is small and you have guides ingame what to do and when events are (and unique pixel art, also a rarity in games)

i would love to see more games with less bullies and less cocky guys. a mix of culture shock, battle of the bulges, ntrpg - but more likable competitors. someone wrote something like that a few pages back. a game where you compete against one or more guys, who can also have success with the girls you compete for, with voyeur scenes etc. like BB when eric was a thing.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Liza's story + Happy marriage + all DDfunlol games ...

Reactions: Kappa Zappa
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes