Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
if u successfully set up VNR, u will see a transparent layered window with the machine traslation of jap text u see in game.
if that window doesn't appear many thing can be happened; the hook dosen't work, the translation service u have selected dosen't running, the current string text it's the wrong one, some setting are missing etcc..
the only advice i can give u is to search for a VNR guide and follow that to see what's the problem, or change the translation and/or hook tool and see if u have the same problem.
Have you tried this with Triangle Blue?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Have you tried this with Triangle Blue?
i have played triangle blue years ago.. at least.
i don't remember what i have used to read it, and i don't have the game anymore to test it, but if u can hook it with agth then vnr can work too.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
to play triangle blue with VNR you need a h-code

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Cobra anything worth reading? I spent some time on that site most of the stuff are pretty stupid.
Well, I just reposted link I found somewhere. And asked same thing You did... If any1 know anything worth reading. It looks like it may be a crap :/

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i have played triangle blue years ago.. at least.
i don't remember what i have used to read it, and i don't have the game anymore to test it, but if u can hook it with agth then vnr can work too.
What's agth?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I just reposted link I found somewhere. And asked same thing You did... If any1 know anything worth reading. It looks like it may be a crap :/
I sorted by most views and top rating. The top stories are all poorly structured sadly.

As for games, I've been playing VALKYRIA(Ver_0.90.2). There's a machine translation version on ULMF but it's not perfect as in there are crashes so I have to stop, remove the patch, proceed, resume. Very playable so far.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
any update with games that has similar background like the tyrant? you know like the usual male protagonist have mom and sister with ntr route avoidable or non. Preferable good renders

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Most storys which have NTR in it are going too fast, and if they have some good guild-up, most time I'm disliking the end.
As example: NTRMaster (from literotica): I just read chapter 1 of "faithfulness" and man, the buildup was really really nice and good, but this "ultimate humilation" ending this guy is writing is a littl bit too much for me...
I like the was he builds up his storys (at least in the first chapters) but they will end everytime with the same...

What brings me to some question:
If you play a game with NTR, do you want to see it end with "destruction" of everything the MC has (which would be "real" ntr), or do you prefer the options of avoiding the ntr (or maybe winning her back again)?

If I has to play, and no matter what options i choose the girl will be gone, the relationship broken and the MC destroyed, I think it's too much. See her cheating (best unintentionel and then by her choice) and maybe win her back...that would be nice.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Most storys which have NTR in it are going too fast, and if they have some good guild-up, most time I'm disliking the end.
As example: NTRMaster (from literotica): I just read chapter 1 of "faithfulness" and man, the buildup was really really nice and good, but this "ultimate humilation" ending this guy is writing is a littl bit too much for me...
I like the was he builds up his storys (at least in the first chapters) but they will end everytime with the same...

What brings me to some question:
If you play a game with NTR, do you want to see it end with "destruction" of everything the MC has (which would be "real" ntr), or do you prefer the options of avoiding the ntr (or maybe winning her back again)?

If I has to play, and no matter what options i choose the girl will be gone, the relationship broken and the MC destroyed, I think it's too much. See her cheating (best unintentionel and then by her choice) and maybe win her back...that would be nice.
a really good solution is the one used in game like shadowcore, ntrpg2 or guignol. the first run mc will have little to no choice but see her GF and everything stolen away or destroyed, so a typical hard ntr ending. after that, in ng+, the player have the opportunity to unlock the "good" or "revenge" route where mc can save the girl and defeat the villains.

it's a win win system that let every hard ntr fan (like me) play something they love with a proper hard ntr ending, and give the choice for another type of people to see light ntr or good ending where ntr is totally avoided.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah okay, but when the avoidable ntr is locked behind the unavoidable ntr end in run one, the most people won't play it, or I am wrong here?
I mean, knowing, no matter WHAT you do, you will fail is not really game-play it's just storytelling. If a game has choices, there have to be planned at least to paths for this to play out. If I have to fail in the first try, to get the chance of rescuing the girl, then I assume this is also just some sort of story-telling.
For me game means some sort of interactivity...but maybe I'm just too old-school...

Reactions: cleanfeel

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, I consider that visual novels are games, so we'll have to disagree here.

But my favorites visual novels are Gatenkei, Triangle Blue, Soderemo Tsuma, Marriage Blue... all of which are heavily focused on netorare, but you can find a happy ending route.

Triangle Blue is very interesting because there are routes in which the MC can take action against the netori guy and beat them up.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I agree that ideal formula for a NTR game is to allow the player the CHOICE to whether or not throw the girl into it.

I don't need to be cucked the first play through. I am the player. I can decide whether or not I want her to be fucked up.

Games just need to respond to the player. The medium of using VN works if they do branching storylines. Sadly most developres do these "routes" system where story telling becomes predictable.

Imo, the best writer in this entire system is Eva Kiss from GGGB. Yes, NTR is not a focus there, corruption is. But Eva Kiss is so talented that she can weave these stories almost seamlessly into the experience. The characters WILL reference you on things you've done, like fucking someone you weren't suppose to fuck.

A good Japanese developer that I like with choices is .

The developer uses a very fun "detective" system where you go around the house to find things out of place to unlock a scene. For example, your wife has some white liquid on her face in one of the scenes. If you click it, you see that she was swallowing cum 30 minutes ago before you came home. Probably the most unique system so far, is that detective system.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I consider that visual novels are games, so we'll have to disagree here.

But my favorites visual novels are Gatenkei, Triangle Blue, Soderemo Tsuma, Marriage Blue... all of which are heavily focused on netorare, but you can find a happy ending route.

Triangle Blue is very interesting because there are routes in which the MC can take action against the netori guy and beat them up.
I wish someone can tell me how decrypt the game so I can edit and translate it. I would minimum do the names so Google Translate can work properly.

Yall should check out Valkyria. It's pretty fucking fun.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Yeah okay, but when the avoidable ntr is locked behind the unavoidable ntr end in run one, the most people won't play it, or I am wrong here?
I mean, knowing, no matter WHAT you do, you will fail is not really game-play it's just storytelling. If a game has choices, there have to be planned at least to paths for this to play out. If I have to fail in the first try, to get the chance of rescuing the girl, then I assume this is also just some sort of story-telling.
For me game means some sort of interactivity...but maybe I'm just too old-school...
well some games use ng+ system, other use different route, both still works fine, then is up to the player pick the one that more fits is preference. it's impossible to please every kind of player with the same game, so some games are for certain people and other is for other people, it's normal.

u are not old school or stuff like that, u like games with story relevant choice with multiple path, that's it and it's ok.
the game i have cited instead are more story-driving yes, it's matter of taste after all. imho i prefer the story-driving games but i enjoy every other kind of ntr games, as long as they have good ntr plot and scene.

then some people have different view of what interactivity means inside this type of games.. some require choice that modify the story and lead to different endings, other like rpg system with combat mechanics etcc

EDIT;
lol for me VN are not games, just you know... visual novel. read and see the cg. choice and path in that kind of games imho dosent make those vn real game, but again, it's my persoanl view of vn.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Which brings some sort of interactivity...I personally hate KN (where you just click forward) or VN's which are in reality KN (meaning wrong choice = gameover).
But I can understand that some like this way of story-telling more than grinding/stupid scenarios with dumb choices...

Btw: this detective system sounds kinda funny, could be an good idea for some other VN's.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes