papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
At one point I was able to find a scene between the husband and wife fucking, but after reaching level max I couldn't get it to trigger again. Anyone know how to make that pop up? Its hot to have the couple actually be a couple in an NTR game.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
At one point I was able to find a scene between the husband and wife fucking, but after reaching level max I couldn't get it to trigger again. Anyone know how to make that pop up? Its hot to have the couple actually be a couple in an NTR game.
I don't even know how that's possible, or even how to see the husband watching the video

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
Also what does the suspicious app you buy do? And what does the calendar in the couples apartment circling the 31st mean? I couldnt find a special event there.

Franky_M.

Sep 28, 2018
It's easy, just click the button that comes out of my mouse.
It also has to be almost night, so the event can go out, that takes time, but press the button several times and hopefully it will appear. Captura de pantalla (242).png

Franky_M.

Sep 28, 2018
how do i buy the cat food on the adazon
You can enter the cell phone menu, then click on adazon, and you will get a menu, where you can buy some things, there must be cat food, it is no longer available to me, because I already completed the event Captura de pantalla (243).png

Franky_M.

Sep 28, 2018
Also what does the suspicious app you buy do? And what does the calendar in the couples apartment circling the 31st mean? I couldnt find a special event there.
1.-The application allows you to use toys to excite the girl faster, if I'm not mistaken
2.-Regarding the event, I think it would be the anniversary of the couple, for now, that day also arrives, and nothing happened, I suppose that in future updates some event will come

Reactions: Kaparzo

Franky_M.

Sep 28, 2018
my save bugged and it shows day 1 :/
Sometimes it happens, if that's inconvenient for you, create a new game, it happens to me, and it happens when you save or load the game.
Possible solution:
1.- Create a new game.
2.- Close the game and load that game.
3.- Leave it like that, that error does not affect the game.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes