Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It was the pioneer in a new type of NTR game. Spawning many games copying its mechanics. Massive respect to the dev for after making a mostly complete game, catching COVID, and losing his grandma to it he still came back to deliver a huge update to finish the game. Too bad he seems to be burned out afterwards and retired from gaming. Really, the brightest star burnings the fastest indeed.
have the music that plays on the delivery mini-game till this day, like to hear it time to time while I drive to work :LUL:

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
It was the pioneer in a new type of NTR game. Spawning many games copying its mechanics. Massive respect to the dev for after making a mostly complete game, catching COVID, and losing his grandma to it he still came back to deliver a huge update to finish the game. Too bad he seems to be burned out afterwards and retired from gaming. Really, the brightest star burnings the fastest indeed.
The influence this game had in such a short time frame is absolutely shocking, I miss waiting for the final updates to come out. This is genuinely one of my favourite H-Games of all time. It's sad to see radio silence especially when content that we thought was gonna be in the game was never released. Honestly IDC if he never returns to this game. I just wanna see him post on his ci-en or something to tell us that he's still, you know, alive. After all the stuff he's been through during developing this game it does make me worried for his wellbeing. I hope one day in the future he returns in a good mental state and has the drive to work on a new project, or update this one again. GoldenBoy will forever be one of the goats of NTR games.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Help for 16 days i was farming cash n bought all the items from pink shop
i saved the game on 17th morning
when i loaded back the the day is still 17 but my stress bar is 265 n all my cash n items r gone

Nanaho

Dec 29, 2021
The influence this game had in such a short time frame is absolutely shocking, I miss waiting for the final updates to come out. This is genuinely one of my favourite H-Games of all time. It's sad to see radio silence especially when content that we thought was gonna be in the game was never released. Honestly IDC if he never returns to this game. I just wanna see him post on his ci-en or something to tell us that he's still, you know, alive. After all the stuff he's been through during developing this game it does make me worried for his wellbeing. I hope one day in the future he returns in a good mental state and has the drive to work on a new project, or update this one again. GoldenBoy will forever be one of the goats of NTR games.
I have to 100% agree, I've now played a few games now that were heavily inspired the GoldenBoy's work. I truely hope he is ok, I've been following him since this game was in its early phases. I also hope he knows how much inspiration his work has created, especially for NTR games in general. It inspires me to make a game similar to this one actually.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have to 100% agree, I've now played a few games now that were heavily inspired the GoldenBoy's work. I truely hope he is ok, I've been following him since this game was in its early phases. I also hope he knows how much inspiration his work has created, especially for NTR games in general. It inspires me to make a game similar to this one actually.
Don't morn he is gone. Celebrate he existed! Even if he does not appear again, his legacy will endure. Just make sure every time a NTR Legend inspired game appears everyone knows who was the origin.

aicguy9

May 28, 2023
anyone know how to fix this issue?? my money and progress keep resetting after i try to quit the game, so frustrated

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes