Unity - Completed - NTR Legend [v1.0.2] [GoldenBoy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LightSwitch

A surprisingly short, but entertaining game. My playtime was about 4 hours.

It's a simple game without too much or complicated mechanics. I quickly found myself in a rhythm and was grinding away on autopilot.

There are a few hidden or not-so-obvious portions of the game that do hide some extra content. Refer to the walkthrough if you feel like you're missing something.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JackRaff

It was a Pioneer while it was still alive and a Legend(unreplicable) now that it's reached sublimation. I don't know if you'll ever read this GB but if you do I hope for more scenarios in the name of Ntr(Netori) and next time with even more profound ways in stealing the 'heart' which is a part of the body. The body is the temple of the mind and all that, stay healthy Dev!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

N T R Q U E E N

NTR Legend is a 2D game where you cuck your neighbour by corrupting and fucking his wife.

STORY+++
    The story itself is basic but also straight to the point. You play a guy who lives in a trashy apartment. Your neighbour's hot wife offers to clean in exchange for money so that she can buy a gift for her husband to celebrate their wedding anniversary. A basic story where you corrupt a wife until she becomes your slut.

GAMEPLAY++
    You corrupt the wife by raising her lust level. With each new level you unlock more sex scenes and interactions. You can also play mini-games where you go to work and earn money, which can then be used to buy upgrades like more energy, lust or even sex scenes. Unfortunately the gameplay can get boring and repetitive fast and there is also grinding for unlocks.

GRAPHICS++++
    I like the 2D pixel art and character designs. The sex scenes are also fun and of a high quality.

SOUNDTRACK+++++
    The music and soundtrack of this game is iconic. I think it fits the theme of a playboy trying to corrupt his neighbour's wife.

EXTRA
    The game feels unfinished with not much character customization for the wife. The mini-games are fun at first but become repetitive fast, which is a shame because you are forced to play them in order to earn money for upgrades. The progression and pacing also feels linear with not much choice in how you corrupt the wife. The gameplay grind can also get repetitive and boring. Some of the extra content could have been expanded like the sex shop or the park events.

REVIEW
    The game itself is average but the concept is refreshing since Netori games are hard to find. The story is basic but straight to the point and the gameplay is fun at first but quickly becomes boring and repetitive since you have to grind for some unlocks. I do think the game is overrated but i can still recommend it to anyone who enjoys NTR/Netori games.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

Incredibly straight-forward. No dialogue and little interaction with the husband makes it so the NTR isn't aggressively in-your-face, thus allowing you to enjoy the animated pixel art even if you're right-minded enough to dislike NTR. The mini-games get a bit repetitive, though they are creative and unique for an H-game (and are mostly one hand friendly). The other downsides are: no gallery, heavy grind (you can AFK it though), and incomplete character customization.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MADRØX

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Both the subject and the animations and the obedience.

I was literally blown away. Even though I never liked this genre, I fell in love with it thanks to this game.

I'm looking forward to new updates and even new games, I would like to say that he did a great job.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gosgoska

I LIKE THE GAME, at first I don't have clue how to play it, no walkthrough or hint about it. maybe around day 20+, my first clue is to feed the cat. so I'm having fun with my first progress, the second play is the real speedrun get all achievements, unlock all clothes, and get all ending. so fun with this game
  7. 4.00 star(s)

oakwood

pixel art of the game is legendary!! gameplay, mechanics and humour are fun too but sadly short storyline and things you can do didnt satisfied me. i mean game has a good foundation, there could be much more content at least i expected more... Probably i liked it so much that caused me to want more :) But generally its good game and totally worth your time..
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Rtods

Maybe game does not deserve 5 stars, but in relation to the most of H games it is VERY good. Not the most detailed pixel art, but an appealing one. Everything is animated. "Grindy" but not horrible. Interesting to explore.
    But it have some flaws:
    There's NOT a lot, of content, and it is not distributed properly - for example, i've unlock first costume AFTER i've beat the game.
    Eh? Why do i need it now?
    Same problem with endings. I've read about other endings exist. And i need to start a new game to see them. And now i've seen everything, so new playthrough is just grind.
    Not different from other games, but still a flaw
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Great art
    + Nice variety of scenes and settings
    + Every scene is animated
    + Good customization (though incomplete as of this review)

~ Pregnancy is only an ending

- Gameplay gets boring fast, as the game kind of plays itself with enough upgrades
  10. 2.00 star(s)

edit99

Way overrated.
    So grindy that you need to let it run in the background throughout the day.
    No story or dialog.

Pixel artwork makes for a nice screensaver when you leave it to idle grind the stats.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

LeviosaBr

How can i put it. Its a decent game. Artworks are off the roof. Minigames re also good. And as mood as alway, these Unity game.
    Although it has NTR tag but being the one doing these thangs is quite addictive :v
    Im still trying to unlock all the scenes but so far its 10 out of 10
    I cant stop playing this. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"Such a Fun NTR Game to Play"

This game is basically a parody of NTR, it's really simple with some little grind but they do put the mini-games for grinding in a fun, comedic way. The pixel sex is really good though and there are enough of different variations too and even choices of 'Succumb to NTR Sex' or 'Forced NTR Sex' POV. Even if you don't like NTR I would still recommend this if you want to just have fun playing some eroge.

Rating Distribution:

+1 Obligatory
    +1 Gyaru-Oh Is My Favorite Type of Chads on NTR Story
    +1 Really Good Pixel Animation and a Lot of Variation
    +1 Fun Mini Games
    +1 Can Buy Different Outfit to Your Sex Slave
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

NTR Legend [v1.0.2] [GoldenBoy]
    I recommend the game.
    The graphic style looks ugly, but I can assure you that it is perfect for this game.
    There are no dialogues, some may like it, others may not. The total absence didn't bother me, but every now and then I hoped for some dialogue.
    Unfortunately the game is very repetitive, and the scenes are infinitely long. The same for the minigames, or rather the isekai minigame, you need too many points and each run is too long,
    while at the beginning it is fun, after a while it is boring.
    Same for leveling woman's body parts, too long and boring.
    The protagonist is well drawn, every time I see his face it makes me smile.
    I liked the game, but the eternal grind ruins everything.
    It is not necessary to bring all the stats to the maximum

EDIT:
    FROM 2 TO 3 STARS.
    After discovering:
    - That in the scenes it is possible to adjust the speed to find the full heart (before I put everything at max speed);
    - The park worker offers great boosts for the Isekai game, so that you have to do it very few times;
    - Vip room to increase multiple stats at a time.
    In short, having discovered certain things, the grind is good, except the statistics at the max, those are still far too long.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

Pretty decent (the game, the protagonist is anything but), but there is no story, no dialogue, and god damn it's buggy.

Oh, and minigames. Minigames everywhere. They are... okay, and the resources aren't excessively grindy (unless you encounter a stupid bug that steals your time, and you have to start the entire playthrough all over again).

Overall, the graphics and animations are good enough to carry this through. Would've maybe given it four stars if not the bugs.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Bubby173

It's really a good game in my eyes, no other game gives off the netori vibe this game does, so it's in my eyes the best game in the category.

I love the corruption process, pixel art graphics, mini games, simulator to infinity type beat. The costume variation is also great. All in all an easy 5/5 for me, I am very interested in future works/updates of GoldenBoy.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

myjammies

I don't really enjoy either NTR or Pixel Art but the legend that is NTR legend managed to keep my interest for long enough for me to complete the game. The game is a bit of a mess from a technical standpoint - saving and reloading removes all stress; the panning using the mouse is an absolute chore; certain stats like hypnotism don't rise no matter what I did; the clean/wash counter resets if you close the game. However, if you can look beyond these small grievances, NTR legend is quite a legendary game.

The gameplay revolves around touching the heroine for long enough until she's amenable to getting screwed. I don't really like the grindy aspect here but the scenes themselves are pretty varied and exciting. There are levels of lust you progress through and the heroine's descent into debauchery is clearly outlined in her face. The other side is gathering money to buy stuff which makes it easy to lewd the heroine even further or improve your efforts. I liked the minigames which felt like hand-eye coordination tests more than anything with a nice "Ding" for every time you correctly get something done. The exhibitionism game was weirdly rhythm-esque (although a lot more forgiving) where you have to hit the mouse buttons at precisely the right time. It was extremely entertaining. There are also various costumes you can unlock through another mini-game and put them on the heroine to add more spice to the experience.

The H-Scenes are worth seeing in their own right. 4 levels to progress through. 3 scenes at each level. I also enjoyed the mind-break aspect of it. There are gripes here. I didn't really enjoy touching up the heroine during the washing/cleaning in the beginning. It took too long and the the animation of touching wasn't interesting enough. The heroine's face also doesn't change much nor does her state of clothing.

Nonetheless, it was a great few hours spent finishing the game.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

klopenn

Even NTR is really not my fantasm, this is a good game... may be too easy. The "gameplay'cycle" is easy learning but interactions to corrupt no challenging. I don't know if there is an ending or there just fap material(sex animations).
  18. 5.00 star(s)

ftmuvk

Well-crafted graphics and its novelty. It is interesting to see a bad man trying his best to get a married woman while struggling. Yuzuki's gradual openness to the bad guy is very exciting to me.
    Future updates are intriguing, but there is a noticeable delay, which is disappointing.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

D2TL

One of the best games i have played in this site. Nothing more to say to be honest. It has beautiful pixelart and animations.

I hope, that the developer continues to develop more games after this one.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Purple_Heart

Reviewed on v2.6.27.

I'm not sure if I should give this game 3 stars or 4 stars. I'd probably give it 3.5 stars, if this site allowed me to. But I don't see it as an option anywhere.

This one has great artstyle and great animations.
    It is a little lacking in gameplay.
    A bit short on content.
    But overall it is not bad at all.
    And developer is still not done with this game, apparently a big and free update is coming which will make this game even better.