RPGM - Completed - NTR Knight [2023-12-02] [War Shop]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Beatoften

This game was a pleasant surprise, and in my opinion, best played in a way where you try to AVOID her sleeping with anyone else. The difficulty of the game is perfectly balanced so that both succeeding at this and failing are feasible.

To sum it up, you basically have three resources to manage: knowledge, swordsmanship and wealth. Both knowledge and swordsmanship need to be leveled to avoid any time loss from make-up exams, while money is needed both to give gifts to her and to buy lockpicks, which block others from sleeping with her.

Essentially, others will periodically make a move on her, and you can unlock a skill to see her location on the map + know when someone's attempting to make a move. If you lockpick the door, you can either interfere with their advance or watch it.

In general, specific characters try to advance at specific times, depending on their stage of relationship with her. I had issues with the childhood bully advancing on her during the hours I wanted to work, for example. I also discovered that while longer jobs pay better, they eat more time too, meaning you risk having no way of stopping an advance if it happens during the job. School performance also has big payouts if you rank top of the class.

What all this means is it can become a time management game where you have to put thought into when you do what and how best to keep your lockpick supply up in order to stop others from advancing on her, with various options being available, such as increasing your income or reducing the chance a lockpick breaks and needs to be replaced.

As other characters advance, it becomes increasingly difficult to find time with her, and there's even a cut-off (I think after blowjob) where you can no longer stop that character from advancing.

Another nice little curveball is that while you can see events marked on your map, some seem beneficial to engage in, others are not. The full-on sex scenes are obvious, but the ones where a character might benefit from you engaging in the scene are less obvious. For example I got one event to beat someone in a duel, and this seems to have made him back off with his advances. But another guy wanted to test my knowledge in school, and besting him actually made him more determined to steal her. This adds a mild risk vs. reward factor at times, where you have to gamble with ignoring a scene or not in favor of better use of your time.

The story is straightforward: she was cursed some time ago after losing a fight and has poor self-control against any erotic advances because of it. The main character, if you establish a relationship with her, basically accepts this, so if you don't want her sleeping with others, it's up to you to be around to stop it.

My only criticisms are:

-I think the game is far more interesting and fun if you make an active effort to stop her from cheating. However, you are denied gallery scene unlocks by doing this. Likewise, even if you just want to let her sleep with everyone, it seems like you don't get the gallery unlock unless you actively lockpick the door to watch a scene. For this reason, I think this is one of those games where you should download a full gallery save and feel free to watch any scenes you "unlocked" but missed seeing through the gallery.

-Sex scenes are a bit too long. Nothing too annoying, but expect to be holding down the skip dialog button a lot to speed them up.

-The game itself is slightly too long. It's not a long game by any means, but I feel like there's about a week of game time where nothing will really advance and they could easily skip to the end. All love interests have either succeeded or failed by that point.

Overall, I think this is one of those games that can played in a challenging way, and I always appreciate the ones that find a way to incorporate the sex content into the gameplay, without just handing you super easy "challenges" or creating circumstances where it's impossible to win. No, "winning" is possible here, but it takes some decent effort to do so.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

agriasoaks

Storyline :

Great storyline the NTR content is there and the MC can do his best to stop the event to occurs there is that an option to let it happen you probably can't do it in the first run but you can probably do it on the 2nd run, The storyline is very erotic and interesting.

Grammar : it is good enough , not poet

Graphics : It got moving animations during scenes, added the pixel as well so both at the same time.

Sounds :There is the moans and girls screams , there is no music though but that is all right for this type of game.

Content : There is a lot of contents and there is also a lot of alternative endings there is happy ending, rather not bad ending but still not that good so you have to struggle which is all is well in NTR style game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ayin111

Great game. You basically have to farm some SP in the early game so you can buy skills and get an icon on the map whenever there is something happening.
    You can also pretty easily farm money to buy lockpits which are used to break in locked doors and view the scenes.

This is a solid game with really hot renders, pretty simple gameplay and a bunch of animated scenes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

Even I like netorare games, this was the worst experience ever. The scenes are mostly just a loop. Its always the same. They make her cum 5 times then the men is cumming.
    The story, if you can call it so, is also pretty boring.
    Even you have the highest possible relationship points with her, if you dont stop her, she will fuck the other guys.
    The same with the few tasks every monday. Even if you fail the test, nothing will happen. You will lose some points but nothing else.

Conclusion:
    Its not good. Even with hidden sex scenes, its actually not really hidden cuz you always watch them. If you like netorare, there are much better games. The game is definitely only for fans of netorase.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shin969

Fantastic NTR game!

Pixel Art: 8/10
    CG Art; 8.50/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Sound: 7.5/10

After seeing the review I had high expectations and wasn't at all let down. Honestly considering buying from this dev so they make future titles like this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LksLight

This one is quite good for NTR fans.

Story is nothing much, but all other aspects are very high quality. The art is a solid 4/5, but solid animations elevate it to a 5/5. What settles it as a 5/5 game to me, however, is that this game actually offers you some light gameplay while also respecting your time. No senseless dungeon crawling and boring combat. Explore, find your girl and decide if you want to protect her or watch her get dicked down by some other dude.

The overall quality of the translation is on the good side. Some wording might seem a little weird, but it still reads like an actual proper translation-- meaning you will be able to understand everything that is being said/going on.

The sex scenes are hot, well executed and interesting. I haven't seen a single one that could be called "boring" or even "meh", they all have their own spice and will get you turned on if you are into corruption and/or NTR. It's also important to say that the sexual content here can be both seen as Netorare and, in some way, Netorase.

The main character is always given an opportunity to protect the heroine, and, through dialogue, you can make her weary/distrusful of the guys that want to fuck her -- or you can also make her drop her guard, by telling her that they are serious, cool people that would never do her any harm.

Basically, the mc gets to peep on the heroine interacting with other dudes, and, once things start getting out of hand, you get the choice to either intervene and save her, or watch her get dicked down. That's right, MC-kun gets to activelly set the heroine up to get fucked by some other dudes, just so he can watch. You also get to become her boyfriend while also setting her up to get fucked. This is the sort of Netorase where the boyfriend/husband gets other dudes to fuck his girlfiend/wife without her knowing that he is the one calling the shots.

Pretty darn good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Federok88

Im gonna disclosed my bias. If it was any other genre this would be just a 3 stars rating or maybe a 4 for the animation, good but nothing new.

But im a sadistic fuck that enjoys the corruption and emotional suffering provided by netorare. There is alot of netorare games, but A LOT of it is mediocre.
    Great art with boring or bad execution
    Great premise and executionm but god awful art.
    or a bunch of title that are overall mediocre and not worth the time.

So when a netorare comes that executes everything good even, if its nothing new, that goes super high on my list.

The art is good, the animation are nice, good moans and sound quality.
    Standard netorare premis with some agency added to MC wich already puts it above 90% of the netore games out there. (eat your hearth out scars of summer)

I will take basic gameplay anyday over a developer deluding themselves that their mediocre rpg combat is worth wasting my time (hear that oneone1?!)

Is nothing outstanding but executes everything that wants to do with good quality and thats enought for me in a sea of trash and wasted oportunities.

also im a sucker for scenes inside camping tents and this game has a couple of them.

Its not a surprise comming from the devs of the elf isekai game whose only issues were that no all scenes had moans and the villians looked too ugly.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

murtaghjr

Excellent game great art good animations, and one of the few NTR games where the MC have a very decent route.
    I just wish we can have more control of the time in the game and to have more sceneries all the routes occur in the same places is kind sad.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RUTHWolff77

i came across this game as a whim but when I started playing it, I mean holy hell this is awesome but bullshit straight to the point game and the art , it just goodly i mean not Goat level but still 4 out of 5 that's for sure . and if your looking for a game with a story this is not for you and if u love ntr this game is a One of the GEMs that are out there . in the end the game is polished but there is one major flaw that i personally don't like i wish the developer would release an update where we can see NPC face . but apart from that a solid 4.5 .
  10. 3.00 star(s)

TheBat89

The art's good and the ideas are interesting but overall the game is middling.

The artwork, especially the animation, is really well done. The animation is fluid and the style is attractive. The art for each guy in the game is unique rather than reused, so the shota looks like a shota in the sex scenes and the fat janitor looks like a fat older guy in his sex scenes, rather than everyone having the same non-descript male body. That said, the sexual positions for the scenes weren't all to my liking, which is to say there was way too much guy ass in a lot of the sex images. Also, while the animations are nice, they're also quite long, which can make trying to skip through some scenes very annoying as you'll have to wait until the animation is done before the scene continues.

Unfortunately, the art is the highlight of the game and for me was the only good thing about it. The story has a fairly convoluted setup wherein the male MC, Coleus, is childhood friends with Artel. Coleus wants to be a knight but is a complete weakling whereas Artel is a natural swordsman and can beat up anyone. Eventually, Coleus joins a knight academy and finds out that Artel is somehow now a teacher there. Also Artel has a lewd curse. I'm not even summarizing that much -- the game itself really skips over most of the details.

There are five guys that try to steal away Artel. Rock, a professor at the academy; he uses hypnosis. Gear, a senior student at the academy; he's the usual chad playboy. Don, a fat janitor. Thea, a shota; he's son of the academy's headmaster. Lastly there's Henge, another childhood friend of Coleus' and Artel's, who serves as the academy's blacksmith. The problem is with Artel's lewd crest -- it makes her puddy in any guy's hands and makes her physically weak (makes her strength 'less than the average woman's', according to the game). After an event or two for each guy that serves to introduce them and give them an 'in' with Artel that's pretty much it for the setup, she's now the guy's sexual plaything. So, if you're looking for a slow corruption game then this probably won't be for you.

On a more positive note for the game's writing, the NTR is avoidable and Coleus can have a pure love route with Artel. He can even be the one to take her virginity. Unfortunately, Coleus and Artel's relationship doesn't have much of an impact on the rest of the game's content and is lackluster overall. Beyond the usual generic thoughts of, "oh, no, I can't believe I'm doing something lewd with someone other than Coleus!", Artel never really gives much thought to her relationship with Coleus, to the point where I suspect the Coleus relationship route was added at the last second. Also, you only ever control Coleus, so you only ever see the cucking through his POV but being a silent protag he never reacts nor can he ever bring it up with Artel nor can he ever beat the shit out of any of the guys. Speaking of being added at the last second, there's a second female character: Nemophila, a slutty nun/priestess. She has a few scenes with random students and one (repeatable) scene where she can give Coleus a paizuri. I thought maybe you could cheat on Artel with Nemophila or the main NTR guys would also target her but, nope, outside of a few random scenes there's nothing going on with her.

As for the lewd scenes, they're pretty underwritten and anemic. If you didn't have to wait for the various phases of the animations to complete then most sex scenes would be like ten seconds long. On the plus side, each guy does have about 15 or so scenes with Artel, and that's not counting the shortened repeatable versions of the events. So, the game does have a lot of lewd content... it's just not very interesting or even particularly good.

The game is ostensibly a RPG but really is a visual novel with a lot of filler mechanics. There's no battles nor equipment and while there's about a dozen maps to walk around in there's never really anything to find, NPCs don't have much to say and their dialogue rarely updates and events also happen in the same handful of spots, so there's really no point in exploring. Coleus has to do physical training to improve his swordsmanship and go to classes to improve his knowledge in order to pass tests and gain skill points (SP). The tests are just a binary pass/fail, dependent on a skill check (i.e. a test will require Coleus' knowledge to be 50, if it's at or above 50 then he passes, if it's at 49 or lower he fails) and are not a special event or anything, just a bit of text telling you if you passed or not. The main point of SP is unlocking sex skills -- Colerus can't ask Artel for a blowjob until he unlocks the fellatio ability.

As for the NTR mechanics, basically during certain periods of the day one of the NTR NPCs will have an event with Artel. You, as Coleus, can either allow it to happen or interfere. If you do the former then their event chain progresses; if you do the latter then their events will eventually stop happening altogether. There's RNG involved with which NPC is selected for which time period. The more you allow a certain NPC access to Artel, the higher the chance of their events happening is. As for Coleus' relationship, you build it by talking to Artel once a day and giving her gifts and then eventually you can fuck her.

Overall, I'd give it a 2.5 if I could but I'll settle with a 3. It's a solid effort with great art and it never frustrated or annoyed me... but the writing is mediocre and the vast majority of the gameplay mechanics are extremely basic.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

lookatall

Better than average, not great though. Nice art on the main lady (Artel?), wish there was a bit more variety to it.

You'll move around a little town/base doing some daily jobs to earn currency to unlock the ability to track Artel, and buy lockpicks that enable you to enter rooms and unlock scenes.

Each scene is a looping animation set to 5-10 minutes of text, the novelty wore off for me in a short time though, as you aren't rewarded for reading the text by seeing progression in the animation, it is just the same loop you see once the scene opens (in most cases), I started to skip scene text earlier than I otherwise would.

You won't see much of a progression in Artel, sometimes after a scene she'll have some signs of sweat or her outfit a bit messy, but besides one-off scenes where a character asks her to wear a specific outfit, you won't run into her wearing different outfits or hairstyles or appearances.

It isn't my kind of NTR game, but if you like the art and want to see some animations give the game a go, or check out a fullsave, as the text is almost entirely limited to scenes, and the scenes jump straight to action - so you don't get that usual building tension and excitement of a gradual corruption that makes NTR so fun.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Did not do a great job of building a relationship with the MC and corruption happens very fast. The girl becomes a slut super fast. It also uses blackmail/curse mark BS so the corruption is not even that well thought out. She will pretty much immediately turn into the school bicycle, then near the end it will pick the path that has the most corruption and you will lock into that ending. But she is suckin and fucking everybody right away pretty much.

If you like the the MC to be peeking in on the girl he likes, then you might like this. But the gameplay is pretty much just time-skipping to events. Mea overall.

Id say its at least worth getting a save file to view the gallery, the animation and art are the only good parts of this game imo. In fact its the only thing that keeps this from being a 1 star for me.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Top tier NTR game, with no mindless combat, a good story, a very hot female Protag, avoidable NTR, good MC Scenes and good gameplay experience... also actually good animated art.

Just a headsup NTR is very hard to avoid on your first playthrough, you need 3 specific skills to unlock to be able to stop NTR, the 1st one is detecting where an event trigger takes place, another where the H-Scenes would take place, and the 3rd skill is increasing lock-picking ability 5 times by 20%, so you don't have to save scum before attempting to interrupt an event.

The one qualm I have with this game is, it does require a minimum of 5 playthroughs to unlock all the endings, and maybe 6 if you are figuring out the game on the first playthrough. Skills carry over on the GAME PLUS but it doees seem like a chore towards the end. The first couple play throughs are fun though, and the True End playthrough is also nice to acquire.

+ Animated Art/Artstyle
    + Story
    + Gameplay
    + A lot of scenes

= Because of animated art, the voice doesnt always match text.

-Unlocking all events become tedious after around the 3rd playthrough.

Highly recommend, even for people that don't like NTR.
    9/10
  14. 4.00 star(s)

SmolPPPrince

This game is a solid and really enjoyable time for NTR lovers, especially if you're a fan of voyeuristic NTR (like me :D)! The gameplay of having to balance your training, relationship and money all while fending off the cast of men trying to steal your childhood friend away is really good, even if it does get a little repetitive by the end.

Back to the voyeurism though, the game does a really good job of getting you into the mindset of coming across your love doing erotic things with other men. There are multiple times where you can see what is happening without actually watching the H-scene and to me personally that's a big plus. ESPECIALLY with the surprisingly good rpgmaker sprite animation that I was not expecting.

I'd say the one area this game falters, in my opinion, is the relationship you have with the childhood friend. While starting out it feels really hot having to compete against everyone else to confess your love, once you actually have confessed, the game doesn't do enough with the idea of her cheating on you while in a relationship.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I think if this aspect was fully fleshed out, this would be one of the best games on this site. But, even with that flaw it's still become a fast favourite of mine.

tl;dr a must play for NTR fans, especially if you like peeking on your partner sleeping with other dudes! :cool:
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Aria

TLDR: Greatly missed potential. Good animation, bad/boring everything else.

I've been following the development of this game from the start, as I enjoyed the previous game quite a bit. The animations are pretty high tier for this kind of game. You simply don't see any other HRPGs spamming animations for literally every scene. And that's great. If all you want is the visual stimuli, you're all set to go.

The writing on the other hand...

I know people like to diss NTR writing, but even then, there's such a thing as good and bad NTR writing. What I consider as good NTR writing is the recent Solgate game that came out, that gundam NTR game you'll have played if you like NTR RPGs like I do.

This game kind of neglects the writing entirely and coasts on the animation. It's hard to describe it, but the usual markers aren't there. It almost feels like the FMC is indifferent to the sex stuff until very near the end, and even then it doesn't feel like she truly falls.

A good example of what I mean is engraved pleasure. That chick is basically cool as ice at the beginning. Near the middle parts, she starts to admit that she enjoys sex and doesn't resist the dude. Near the end, she actively initiates sex and says things like "Man I don't fucking wanna work, let's do sex stuff cause sex is great".

Because of the writing, and the lack of other side content like a good H-status, I'd consider this game to be worse than Solgate, as this game is only somewhat better visually but lacking in all other aspects. You won't go wrong with playing it, regardless. The animations are a treat if nothing else.

Oh and since I'm being mean anyway, the gameplay barely ties into the NTR aspect. I'd usually let HRPGs off for disconnected gameplay, but this one seems like it wants to connect it so it qualifies for criticism in this aspect.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Walka

A great example of a game like this done right. No weird insanely complex puzzles, combat where the mobs are clearly overtuned for the sake of just making the actual gametime longer. No, this game does those things right by having options open to you to steer to a certain ending(s) or just letting things happen as they come.

The live2d for scenes is really really good and the scene sounds as well. I bought it just now to support the dev, they deserve it clearly.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

/;/

To begin with, the main draw of the game is the outstanding animations and everything else is mediocre.

The story is essentially that you a trainee at knight school and then your childhood friend is now a teacher at the school. However, you find out that she a lewd crest on her body which is there to explain how easily she gets corrupted. After the tutorial, it is up to you to either protect her or let the various unsavory characters to do as please. 3/5

The gameplay is here your typical CG hunter in which you roam the 5 maps to spy on Artel and whoever she's with. There's classes and sword training to do in order skill points for lockpicking, money income, or HP and the ero scenarios for yourself. No combat whatsoever. 3/5

Now for the meat of the game, the sex animations is truly amazing. Warshop has really come along in the Live2d department. However, there tends some recycling of animations here and there as you get further in the game. I only wish there was more unique animations but thats only real criticism here. 5/5

Overall, its a 5/5 game for me personally, if you don't like CG hunters, NTR, or silent MCs then the game isn't for you. For everyone else willing to look past that it is a must play.