NTR game renders preview - looking for opinions

Fugimi.Dev

Feb 8, 2023
Hey, I am thinking about creating new adult game. The first version or demo would consist of NTR path only.
I will attach some renders.
It is my first time trying rendering, so it might be not the best quality.
The game will be written in renpy

1. What can I improve? Lighting and env. for scenes are not for me for now, as I would need to buy more assets and learn more how to render properly. Backgrounds will most likely be added in renpy, as a separate asset
2. I am thinking about providing a lot of sex scenes rather than story. Is that okay or should I keep more attention to renders that tell the story? Of course there is gonna be some story, relationship and corruption progress, I am just thinking about proportions.
3. Should I include less NTR content for the demo and create additional routes instead?

Thanks!

Update: I gave it some thought.
1. Will try to learn how lights work and how to use real environment instead of adding renpy backgrounds
2. Will update models to look better / have other traits
3. Will try to learn how animations work and introduce them if they are not wonky
4. Will design story and different paths. The game will be not limited to just NTR, for the demo there will be at least several paths, NTR fully optional.

I think I made too quick decision to create a game without enough knowledge, as I was learning DAZ3D for 2 weeks while creating uploaded renders.

I wanted to go easy, relatively cheap and fast way to deliver game with a great amount of content, but now I see that quality should be much better, especially when it comes to background. I didn't want to invest a lot of money and time if people don't care, but people will not care if quality is not great

If and when I improve, will come back with a demo

If you have any suggestions regarding the look of characters / story / paths, feel free to respond

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, I am thinking about creating new adult game. The first version or demo would consist of NTR path only.
I will attach some renders.
It is my first time trying rendering, so it might be not the best quality.
The game will be written in renpy

1. Would you like to play the game?
2. What can I improve? Lighting and env. for scenes are not for me for now, as I would need to buy more assets and learn more how to render properly.
3. I would like to monetize it somehow, but at the same time provide most of the content for free. Should I open patreon? Would anyone by interested in supporting the project?
4. I am thinking about providing a lot of sex scenes rather than story. Is that okay or should I keep more attention to renders that tell the story?

Thanks!
1. What game ?
You said nothing about what the game is about you just said is going to have an NTR path and shared some renders without any context.
Based on just that and the rest of your post my answer is no.

2. I've seen worse renders to be honest but yours are not impressive either, especially without backgrounds.
Idk keep working on improving those I guess.

3. Again support what ? There is no project described here for people to support.

4. Reading that tells me you don't quite understand what makes an NTR game appealing.
You can do whatever you want since it is your game but keep in mind an NTR only path is not going to appeal to a lot of people on the forum so you need to make sure to at least appeal to those who like NTR, which so far I don't think it will.

My honest opinion keep working and come back when you have something concrete whorth sharing and asking opinions on

Reactions: Fugimi.Dev

Fugimi.Dev

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks. Yeah, sorry, was too quick. I was thinking about making demo with playthrough first, but wanted to get some feedback on renders. Will update the first post and remove unnecessary questions.

I will also think about including more than NTR path, even for the demo. Thanks a lot

Update: I gave it some thought.

1. Will try to learn how lights work and how to use real environment instead of adding renpy backgrounds
2. Will update models to look better / have other traits
3. Will try to learn how animations work and introduce them if they are not wonky
4. Will design story and different paths. The game will be not limited to just NTR, for the demo there will be at least several paths, NTR fully optional.

I think I made too quick decision to create a game without enough knowledge, as I was learning DAZ3D for 2 weeks while creating uploaded renders.

Wanted to go easy, relatively cheap and fast way to deliver game with a great amount of content, but now I see that quality should be much better, especially when it comes to background. I didn't want to invest a lot of money and time if people don't care, but people will not care if quality is not great

Thanks again for your eye opening feedback. If and when I improve, will come back with a demo

Last edited: