• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
No, not in the newest version. The old version had the MC and Solisa having sex. The newest update has no sex at all. The new update lost a lot of content from the previous versions and is very short. You get to see Solisa taking a shower and some lingerie pics but that's about it.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Nice art, but significant technical issues. I look forward to playing this when it's had time to cook for a bit.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well, tiny frame and the whole frame moves with the mouse, not worth time if I can't control window size and like Unreal I don't like everything moving while I'm trying to click something. Oh well.

Reactions: ggspeed

AChangeling

May 8, 2018
Here's a couple things that could be changed:
-The camera, either make it hard attached to the player, or make so that the player have to move it when and where he wants. It took 30s for me to get dizzy and headache with this rubberbanding camera you guys are using and I couldn't click the characters because they would be moving while I hoovered over them.
-Window size, make so that people can change it, I tried changing the monitor resolution so it would become bigger and then the game got stuck in a window that was bigger than my actual monitor.
-Make the cursor visible at all times, it so frustating not knowing where it is just because you're performing an action.
-Skip button for the intro, the player has to replay the game to get the presents correct.
-Multiple and functional saves/loads, not only I would have to play the game all over again whenever I missclicked something and had to load to a point after what I needed to correct, but when loading the save, it would bug and there would be many of each character and the interactions wouldn't do anything other than waste time.

This looks like a nice game I would buy, but the current gameplay is certainly something that could be improved.

Reactions: redraph

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
idk what happened to the movement but it's beyond fucked and infuriating. The camera as well when you go into rooms and it zooms in.

and there's STILL no scenes.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just makes it swinging at that point I think.
NTR is generally used as an abbreviation for all types, since Netorare used to be used interchangeably with Netori and Netorase before it was better defined. Not saying it's correct, just that that's how it's generally used.

Dec 31, 2023
It's good art and the game looks interesting for those who enjoy the genre (NTR) but there are no sex scenes but that's ok it's still the initial version (although the game is only 8 months old and everything has been restarted twice), camera It's horrible and the player is lost without knowing what to do, despite all this I hope it's a game in constant evolution because I love the genre and the story catches my attention.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so in short, in this game, Ron gonna lose Hermione to some other dude, or dudes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
It has GREAT Potetntial even tho its going more in the cuckoldry site which ist my favorite preference i prefer the cheating route and i hope that the dev will add a cheating route.

I can only repeat myself everytime this game has great potential but i dont think the dev is satisfiyed with his work this might even be his first game ever since this is now the 2nd or 3rd "remake" of the game first it was the NTRCORP Tower then the walkable map it seems the dev doesnt have a clear plan or script prepared before creating the game and goes by the flow but for that it seems to become a great game i really like the choice of engine togheter with the RPGM Being in the game walking around getting actually immersed not having a VN textwall flying by. I realyl liked the walkable map but i am fine with the current implementation since it probably is better for gameplay flow. other than that the game is still a bit buggy and the mouse /target indication is a bit laggy still. I Really pray for a cheating path but other than that good luck to the dev if he needs any help structuring the game or sort ideas id help him if he reaches out since he really seems to be quite quick with changing his mind which leads to the game not having the most content as of yet

Oct 17, 2017
Sees NTR game, immediately clicks, sees lots of comments about shit dev that doesn't know what they're doing...

Okay nevermind.... Shivers in remembrance of the shitty dev that abandoned GF Tapes without a single word.

Reactions: Sean Poon
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes