3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 14, 2023
I kinda feel attacked :ROFLMAO:, a lot of people started to wear them nowadays because it's just really convenient for raves so your stuff doesn't fall out of your pockets when you dance.
It's 2023: it's ok to embrace your inner femboi, no need to feel shame. Probably hiding a pert little ass behind the fanny-pack, ain't ya?

The art looks nice, lets see how this game will look in a couple of years tho
Yeah, this but not being ironic. Game needed at least another QA / tech pass or three and at least three more months of content / work before it went begging to Patreon. Like, it's a shame: if the Dev had asked for genuine feedback and presented it as a pure Alpha (non-monetized) build as a "pre-launch that needs advice", s/he could have easily ironed this all out in the next couple of months.

Instead, you've really pissed me off by shoving an undeserved Patreon request into an unskippable / unexitable scene of a single nudie splash screen (Alt-F4 being the only working exit) and bait / switched me into being irked.

In case the Dev ever reads this:

1) Fix the Text box wrap / resolution issues: Unity is native, setting widescreen resolutions is easy as piss
2) Fix the frame freeze (you've done something wrong on interrupt delay on mouse click) / fix the "hold mouse button down to move -- varible speed bug" issue you have, which again is an input delay error on your part
3) Fix your fucking Ingrish, or ask nicely for an editor; it's not sexy to declare that the Protag pissed himself on seeing the NTR if you're not going for some really specific kinks
4) Zoom the entire view out by 25-33% and then use Right click to Zoom in for close puzzle work
5) Don't bait n switch people who can view bestiality pr0n and offer advice on the tack used [infamously: the guy who did it, did it *correctly* which is kudos to him at least]; especially don't do it with a content slice anyone on the forum could write in the time they take to have a wank
6) Patreon is for when your product is *READY TO LAUNCH* at least for a beta / content Coming Soon[tm]; it's not there to pay you for your Unity License. And yes, if people got irked enough, you can have code pulled because you fail to meet even the lax Patreon standards that determine a "working product" here.
7) Patreon is there when you've "hooked" the punter into wanting more: this not only failed this, it made me switch to "fuck you, pay me" mode because of how rude it was about the entire thing.

Other than that, you're getting a reply because the actual idea / creative effort was good and deserved a lot more than what you did with it.

~

Oh, and pro-tip: if you're making maps, make sure the player can always determine the playable area and the back-drop easily: in a build this rough, putting paths that look identical but have invisible walls means you're a fucking muppet and no-one can tell if it's a bug or not, nothing more [this is specifically the shop / school paths, all your diagonal connections are boxed by invisible walls, yes I did notice]. 101, first things you learn when you do this for a living.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
why most "western" ntr games are based on cuckold where the husband is ok with what happens? for me the fun in ntr is the cheating, the betrayl of a loved one.
That's why we have netorase... but the reee-heads insist anything and everything must be labeled netorare to adequately shelter themselves from us heathens... even though they inevitably visit us in places literally labeled ntr for their protection anyways. I think there may be some learning disabilities of sorts.

Personally I enjoy both forms of those ntr equally

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Huh. My initial assumption from a brief glimpse at the title and screenshots was that it was a sort of 'Gotta Catch 'em All' NTR game where you stole other guy's wives.
Yeah, the title instantly made me think of a premise where you work at a company where guys can hire other guys to come fuck their wives

Reactions: kidoman

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
I swear parts of this look like an NTR Legend clone. How similar is the gameplay outside of the occasional isometric view?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That's why we have netorase... but the reee-heads insist anything and everything must be labeled netorare to adequately shelter themselves from us heathens... even though they inevitably visit us in places literally labeled ntr for their protection anyways. I think there may be some learning disabilities of sorts.

Personally I enjoy both forms of those ntr equally
Well, mostly netorare was first, so it still gets used kinda as a catch all NTR tag. Hopefully, they add the new tag system soon, which will let users vote up tags like netorase and netori as well. (Hopefully that NTR haters dont vote up the wrong tag >.<)

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
why most "western" ntr games are based on cuckold where the husband is ok with what happens? for me the fun in ntr is the cheating, the betrayl of a loved one.
agree but to be fair, most japanese games about netorare have a female MC pov, so basically just a cheating game, and they created the term!

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes