RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
That really is not a bug, you must get 4 saliva/semen, for this you must go to the enemy student's lair 3 times and collect all the resources that the magician requests 4 times, each time you give him the materials he will open a book , until opening the 4 books and continuing with the story l.

How do I get to the house again? I don't have the perception potion after using it the first time - i've opened the first book and then got all materials again apart from the saliva but I cant find the house anymore?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
How do I get to the house again? I don't have the perception potion after using it the first time - i've opened the first book and then got all materials again apart from the saliva but I cant find the house anymore?
We have a small error if you get saliva and not semen, if you provide me with your savegame I can return one to you with the error solved so you can advance in the story

Reactions: LillyTheCat

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
That really is not a bug, you must get 4 saliva/semen, for this you must go to the enemy student's lair 3 times and collect all the resources that the magician requests 4 times, each time you give him the materials he will open a book , until opening the 4 books and continuing with the story l.

No it's definitely a bug. I had all the required items but each time I collected semen, I went back again to collect more semen until I had 3 semen. Then I finally discovered that you have a skill to teleport to the magician. Went there, completed one of the books, and the bug occurs.

So perhaps the bug is NOT going to the magician after each time semen was extracted.

Folks, the "Bug" is just unclear writing. You have to get those listed item. cum, seeds, loot, whatever, for each of the books.

Last edited:

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
In the scene with the blue flowers I would have loved to see a POV from inside the tent, but the scene was still very good, I am looking forward to version 0.14, I hope someone can share it with us

Aug 5, 2017
Got curious and booted up a vm with 2 core and 4gb ram.

When I visited a location like the town for the times time after initial start of the game, the ram usage spiked up to 470mb but after less than 10 seconds went back down to 380mb.
After visiting all locations other than the dungeons the ram is staying close to 350mb
After going into the goblin dungeon the ram went to 480mb but went down to 430mb after a few seconds and to 370mb in a battle.
When I needed to go find Dana as she didn't comeback the ram usage was at 430mb
After 5 days the ram usage stayed pretty stable near the 450mb

The biggest consumption I saw was during the evening in the town which hada ram consumption of 510mb.

After wasting 30mins doing these tests (in a vm, keep in mind this mean 0 gpu memory and it's only using system memory)
MY best guess is that the people complaining about the ram usage are all android users that have to have the game emulated via joiplay.
If so you exporting the game as windows AND android should fix that problem.

I also left that game running in the town during the evening for 45mins and the ram usage stayed at 400mb.
This is just about memory consumption, I didn't try to break the game and see if the ram would spike or leak.

**The testing was done with stock game not using the preloader**
im only a month late seeing this, i got the issue on my win 11 PC playing the stock game

Aug 5, 2017
Just this game or rpgm in your case?
its a couple of rpgm games, reported one to the dev of snakebyte but havent played any later updates, from what i remember tho they said it was an easy fix. another i found was in a game that got removed doppelganger of light and shadow, i think there were more but those are the only ones i remember off the top of my head

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes