RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
hopped into the discord and found this in the announcements on april 30th

I am happy to greet you and I am very sorry for the delay of this patch, the truth is that I have to admit that this part is beyond my knowledge, I began to notice this deep into this patch, I already have several systems that I am implementing and I cannot move forward because require the creation of really specific scripts, I am very embarrassed by my lack of programming knowledge, but I am not someone who is defeatist, the last 4 months I have followed a Java programming course in order to overcome this update, I have the art, I have the maps, but the programming surpasses me but this time by very little, really what I need is to create a system for comparing variables and storing them to overcome to a certain extent the randomness of RPGMAKER, I have a code that I am working with and it works correctly the test map will be ready on May 1 at night, if it doesn't work I will give up (for the moment) with this and focus my efforts on finishing the update before Sunday.
We more than anyone want to deliver the update to you, the story is great, but we think it would be much better if this works and we can have it in the game now.
An important detail, we have already corrected a bug that affected many players and that is the freezing of the game, we have already confirmed it, we hope it does not happen again.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
所以在追逐任务中杀死了所有怪物之后,就被迫成为NTR?
なに?
you know, most of us don't understand chinese. The only thing i understand from you is NTR to be honest.
Imagine si je te repondrais en francais, tu ne comprendrais pas grand chose non?

Now you know what i feel when you speak chinese. To be fair, i assume that you speak a bit of english but you probably can't because you would have done so (and it's the first message of your account).

To be honest i could translate your message but i don't have the incentive to do so. I just hope you will engage in english so someone can help you here. If not, auf wiedersehen digga.

jeigsh

Apr 25, 2024
Well, my blunder, what I want to know is so after killing all the monsters in the chase mission, you were forced to become NTR? Is there no way to stop it

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Well, my blunder, what I want to know is so after killing all the monsters in the chase mission, you were forced to become NTR? Is there no way to stop it
For now, sadly, yes.
It seem that the NTR path take priority, and by a long shoot. But at least we gotta have the other path when the game will be finished, i just hoped that the communication would have been clear about it. I spend so much time trying to avoid the NTR in the same exact point of you for nothing that i was piss of a bit to be honest.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes