nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
enticing premise of a game but its too busted to play. couldn't get half or more of things to work. so if someone finds a working version let us know... till then i wouldn't bother...again the ground work is there... but whats ontop is a dump someone needs to clean up

Grime

Sep 2, 2017

Jokes aside, how buggy is the game?
Played the whole game. It breaks often (for instance when choices pop up [ie have sex/leave/etc]) they may stay there, one time I got a close up of the bed and it wouldn't go away, another time the wife character was blown up and permanently stuck on my screen. Its very bad, but if you like netori it might be barely good enough.

Aethry

Jun 25, 2019
Tell me if there's any missing tags.
have fun guys
Isn't it missing the actually important tag of Netorare. I get that it has netori already and that netorare and netori are different things, but tagging it with netorare as well wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: Zemax

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
Beat it. Here is how you get all scenes (not sure if there are any secret ones)

General stuff
  • You can put cameras in the rooms via the paintings but they don't really serve much purpose. Just stops you needing to peep though doors.
  • Don't use items from inventory. It will sometimes consume them without doing anything and will just waste money and time.
  • Get money via colour matching game on your pc. It breaks a lot but you'll get money regardless of how bad you do. usually 50 - 150. Annoyingly you'll have to do this numberous times.
  • This game is buggy, so save in different slots. I've had characters stay on screen after sex, characters fly around or disappar and sometimes nothing being interactable with. I managed to get though without too much pain and nothing game breaking. Your experience may differ.

Wife
  1. Use aphrodisiac on the mug in the room at any time between 10:00 to 11:00. She will be masterbating and willing to have sex. Be sure to use the camera button to take pictures at least once. (poses 1 and 3 are avalable from this. I think this is normal)
  2. Show the wife pictures you took during sex and blackmail her into sex. The husband can't be around.
  3. Buy a padlock and wait for the wife and husband to finish their disappointing sex. When the husband is on the balcony, lock that door and the wife will have sex
  4. Give the wife sleeping pills while she makes dinner at 17:00, she will spike the food and you can fuck her while her husband is passed out.
You can now call her to your apartment via the phone for another sex scene.

School girl
  1. Buy 3 cat food and the hacking software. Feed the cat when it's outside the room. this will get you a key to the apartment for some reason. Once inside you can install the hacking software onto her computer.
  2. I think there are two ways of doing this part. You can spike her drink with a aphrodisiac before she comes home and have sex with her when shes masterbating. You can also modify the chat at 20:00 to make her think her boyfriend wants to see her fuck his friend who is on the way. That person being you.
  3. Do the same as before and click modify the chat again (second option) for another sex scene
  4. Spike her drink with sleeping pills before she comes home and fuck her when she falls asleep.
  5. Took me awhile. Buy a screwdriver and click on the light switch beside her bathroom. Turn the lights off and then use the screwdriver. When she would usually be taking a bath, she will be stood trying to fix the switch. You can have sex with her.
You can now call her to your apartment via the phone for another sex scene.

Once both girls can be called over, you can have sex with both at the same time with two different sex scenes depending on who you initiate it with.

That everything I could find. Try not to look at the cylinder dick.
How exactly did you do to give the wife the sleeping pill?

Reactions: akabaneeee
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes