RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, i have this error when i try to change Kohaku equipment : View attachment 2932502
Is it an MV game build you're playing? I'm asking because the exact same problem was reported in the game's main thread. MV versions are full of bugs unfortunately... If I were you I wouldn't expect them to work properly.

As far as I can tell, this mod doesn't help in this matter either...

AppropriateSky

Sep 4, 2019
So, with the MV build 5, is it right to assume the dungeon is disabled now? I went looking for older versions of the cracked game, but can't seem to track them down.

Nytroxe

Jan 15, 2019
Is it an MV game build you're playing? I'm asking because the exact same problem was reported in the game's main thread. MV versions are full of bugs unfortunately... If I were you I wouldn't expect them to work properly.

As far as I can tell, this mod doesn't help in this matter either...
I'm playing the "Nympri MVBuild 5B", the OP's zip folder.
Should i play [TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess ? but it's censored :(

edit : i tried again and it works now. i rebooted my PC since yesterday, maybe it fixed it

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I'm playing the "Nympri MVBuild 5B", the OP's zip folder.
Should i play [TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess ? but it's censored :(

edit : i tried again and it works now. i rebooted my PC since yesterday, maybe it fixed it
Huh, looks like one can't be so sure about the possible outcomes regarding this MV mod anymore. Seems to me that you're either a lucky man, or a subject of divine intervention. It's good either way.

Base game is censored, yeah I'm aware of that, however VX Ace version has more content, than any base MV build. Despite the fact that MV builds are the most recent versions of the game, the VX Ace 0.50 has more scenes and is a lot less buggy than any MV. The only true difference between them is the resolution of pictures, where MV builds got the upper hand over VX Ace and that's pretty much it. MVs got no new content and serve only as a showcase of porting process to the new engine.

What is more, there was an uncensored mod for VX Ace version here in this threads' OP, but it's no longer there anymore... Which is simply strange, especially when one regards so much diferences in those two game versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

zzj945

Feb 28, 2023
Is there a more detailed description When it comes to production I'm like a rookie

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
kddttnt keep flying high =´D you're not even close to get burned from doing what it must to be done.

I'm here to play an uncensored game! not a darn pixelated game being afraid of showing genitalia lmfao :D

don't take this comment as for asking for updates, you do whatever you want and i be giving it a try to this piece of fanwork!

Edit: FFFFFFFFFF i just read the download area and oh well to be expected from the backlash SHIIIIIIIET );

Oh well GG on trying this mod then F brother or sister.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kevodi
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes