NSFW18 Games [Developer Thread]

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Banne.png
NSFW18 GAMES - STUDIO THREAD
My name is Ben, I'm an indie game developer making adult games since 2 years on under the name NSFW18 Games most of the time in collaboration with one artist and always with the support and help of players. I provide Steam keys very early in the development to my Patrons to receive feedback and improve the game.
I create small scale games very fast, try to innovate and continue to improve them after release.

The pillars of my game making are:
  • Very easy to understand and play.
  • Small scale : 1/2 months of work (I don't include the production of arts in this, it's just from the development start to release)
  • The 18+ content at the center of the game.
  • No high tech (I'm not a real dev) or super heavy assets, games must be playable on low specs.
  • A little innovation in gameplay (but respecting the other pillars).
  • Always achievements/cloud save.
or you have the list bellow:
  • Steam Link # F95Link
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • # F95
  • (publisher)
  • (publisher)

I'll update this post regularly about all the projects on going.
Why multiple projects?
Because the time of production is not the time of development and sometimes, I have to wait weeks/months to receive assets from an artist or to get some validation (Steam, partners, stores...) or solve an issue blocking the progress.

We are currently working on (03/2024):

616x353.png
Meet My Teacher (F2P) : Typing games with 4 naughty teachers. The game will be Free to Play with 40 pics available and 4 unexpensive DLCs adding 30pics each (one for each teacher so you can pick only the stuff you like).

Current State (03/2024):
The game is finished but under review by Steam since 1 month...

616x353B.png
Hotel VIP (F2P) : DatingSim/Puzzle game setup in a very nice & enigmatic **** hotel. You need to seduce very beautiful women without talking to her. It will include different type of gameplay including point&click, puzzle swap and deduction.

Current State (03/2024):
Under development by me. All the art is ready, I just need to finish the story to start coding it.

capsule_616x353.jpg
Tomboy 2 (publisher) : Short Visual Novel by Zylyx Team.

Current State (03/2024):
The game is totally finished, I just need to finish achievements.

The Steam page is under review by Steam.

616x353.jpg
Futamarket : A game about Futas with arts by the amasin (Lewd) Futasy.

Current State (03/2024):
The concept has been tested by few people of the Lewd Tribe (patrons) and they didn't really like the "Shop concept" I created. Needs to rework it.

You are interested to play/help/participate, join us:
  • Join the Lewd Tribe and get Steam keys to participate in the making or just play :
  • All news/infos/giveaway/events:
  • We made a community of 18+ devs that help each others:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone, we are looking for playtesters for . Please send me a DM if you are interested. It's a short romantic visual novel.
ss_1a37c7d4a442564db8a09400cd5b66f15be0297b.800x600 (1).jpg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
sniff sniff... yeah, this post stinks of commercial self promotion. good luck with that, sure would be a shame if you got banned.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I updated the opening post with all the work done during February.
All projects are moving forward and tomboy: love in hot forge was released on schedule.