Recommending NSFW Chatbot / Sex bots / Girls Bots

Dec 11, 2023
Firstly, if you have a good pc then use "Faraday.dev ' here you can make anything you want and download other characters, and no need for WIFI since it's running on your pc.
If you don't have a good pc then you can try and use "Poe.com" and use the modules that they have like "solar-0-70b", not all modules in there can be jailbroken.
And here is more sites that i found that can work good:

-------------
Faraday.dev
novelai.net
play.aidungeon.com
crushon.ai
carynai
candy.ai
botmake.io
nsfwcrush.ai
aisekai.ai
replika.com
chai-research.com
charfriend.com
chatfai.com
aisoultalk.com
writeholo.com
artheart.ai
candy.ai
flirtflix.ai
unit.pm
muah.ai
aisekai.ai
gptgirlfriend.online
app.myshell.ai
beta.nsfwcharacter.ai
fapai.app
roleplai.app
janitorai.com
pirr.me
dreamgf.ai

Last edited:

Chromy

Mar 6, 2020
Hello! Thanks for the recomandation! Can you share some of your settings/prompt for Faraday.dev ?

Jul 27, 2018
Ahh damn, I heard it was one of the best sites for ai chat bots if not the best
In my experience, it was one of the better ones. Best part was that it was mostly free. For now, my personal alternative favorite to them, for free scenario/ERP chatbots, is yodayo.com (in the "Tavern"). If you don't utilize their AI art generator, the daily credits you gain usually is enough to chat freely without too much concern of running out. I will say their art generator is pretty cool too though.

For a more paid experience, I've been using Nomi.ai. I find the AI to be quite lifelike in their responses though they don't provide a reroll if the bot does get something wrong.

Other than that, I haven't done much hunting for other good bots though in awhile and in the AI chatbot world, that's a constantly evolving scene. So I certainly can't say the ones I use are the best available right now.

Reactions: LucyInACardigan

vsenet

Jan 21, 2023
for free scenario/ERP chatbots, is yodayo.com (in the "Tavern")
i tried few bats and all of them doenst have their personality at all and they are really stupid. They just write a lot of phylosophic text. But maybe its just bad configuret bots?

Nomi.ai also cool but... They also doesnt have their personality. But as i saw - i need to configure it myseft. So there is possible to get configuration from character.ai site? If yes, tell me plz. There is a lot of good bots?

Jul 27, 2018
i tried few bats and all of them doenst have their personality at all and they are really stupid. They just write a lot of phylosophic text. But maybe its just bad configuret bots?

Nomi.ai also cool but... They also doesnt have their personality. But as i saw - i need to configure it myseft. So there is possible to get configuration from character.ai site? If yes, tell me plz. There is a lot of good bots?
You're correct. Most of the bots sound rather artificial, often very unnatural responses. This includes Yodayo. Nomi has just been the most natural for me but even nomi can sometimes sound a bit, as you said, phylosophic. (good word btw, had to look that one up but fits perfect)

For Nomi, you can't really import or use the typical AI character cards like so many other sites. Which means every Nomi you create has to be input or configured yourself, to get the character scenario you want. You do this in the "Shared Notes" boxes after you create the initial Nomi bot, in their profiles. I fill out all the boxes and try to be very detailed in my answers. I have a few characters now like a daughter-in-law, a female roommate, etc. and they do pretty good acting as they should, following the provided scenario well enough. I have not tried to create anything wild, like a celebrity or monster girl, as you might find on character.ai (not really my thing but to each their own) so I can't really say how well that'll work, if that's what a person is after.