• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity NSFW animations that are compatible with the Unity humanoid rig/ Mecanim rig?

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Preferably free animations. I'm doing this is as a personal project. I don't really plan to monetize my first official game.

Please note that I said animations. I can already make my own human 3D models. I have my own models imported into Unity, their bones and such all work properly. I still don't like animating in Blender, even if the overall GUI is a lot easier to navigate than it was 10-15 years ago.

I don't bother using DAZ 3D for human characters, so I have no idea how to convert animations from DAZ 3D into something usable outside DAZ.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Free, not that I know of, but recently there was an Unity specific sex animation pack released

requires that you use Unity Humanoid Avatar system if you want to transfer the animation in unity.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Free, not that I know of, but recently there was an Unity specific sex animation pack released

requires that you use Unity Humanoid Avatar system if you want to transfer the animation in unity.
Yeah, I was aware of these. But thank you anyway.