NSFW AI chatbots

johnmacronstone

Oct 29, 2017
Are we sure kindroid isn't filtered? I was asking it some questions and it seemed to take a hard stance against discussing some fetishes

May 19, 2022
One of the most annoying things, at least with free bots like Spicychat and Kindroid, is that even though they start out as preset characters, they can often forget who they are or even sometimes their gender, the surroundings, etc.
yeah spicychat is okay and can very easily be gaslit into doing whatever the user wants but every conversation feels the same after a bit and it often confuses its own character with the user

Reactions: Alex Serenade

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Because their memory is literally limited to their token limit. 4k tokens are about 8k words. The 8k words includes all their code and personality descriptions, scenario descriptions, and then whatever is left over is used to parse through the most recent chat history. As you can tell, the bots don't have actual memory. In general, it will flow more or less ok, since the chat history is like a moving window of relevant information, but things will inevitably get lost the most complex and the longer you try to drag out a scenario.

Imagine you have no long or even short term memory. You are trying to have a conversation with someone. You have a message log that only shows you the last 5 things you two have said to each other at any given moment. You have to try and figure out the context of your conversation and come up with a response that seems plausible. That's how the AI talks to you.

MTemp

May 17, 2024
So just wanted to come back to this and say that SpicyChat is pretty great. Its probably the best one I've used so far. Lots of cool characters and scenarios with varying degrees of quality. Thanks to Princess Groundhog for the recommendation!

I like taking these chat scenarios in extreme directions just for fun and the ones I've played with handled it pretty well all things considered. Pushing the limits on some of them or talking them too much does seem to break the AI personality somewhat, but I've found a few characters that are very fleshed out & stay in character pretty much no matter what I say or do to them.
Recently found Spicy Chat! Been loving it and doing some very naughty rp scenes. Would love to know your fav characters and what you've been rping.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

TheEveOfLilith-Dev

May 23, 2024
Tried spicy char and the queue system was a pain tried some others and they didnt pull me in. Found nsfwgpt.ai and was pulled in straight away, enough that i started my own VN because of it.

Reactions: MTemp

MTemp

May 17, 2024
Tried spicy char and the queue system was a pain tried some others and they didnt pull me in. Found nsfwgpt.ai and was pulled in straight away, enough that i started my own VN because of it.
Really!? That sounds awesome I'm gonna try that rn! Lol I'd love to here about your VN too. My dms are always open ha. I'll definitely let you know how much I enjoy the chat bot too.