Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.05] [D.mon Games]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
pretty art. Gonna wait for a few more releases worth of content to download.

Glad to see someone putting AI to the use for which it was designed.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Wow. The art style seriously reminds me of the dev of "Daily lives of my countryside" Miida.

+ a cute as hell blond elf in a fantasy world shop?

... IM DIGGING IT; IT LOOKS HOT AS HELL, LETS GOOO!!!! Im def following this game, good luck dev-nim!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: D.mon

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Any opportunity for this to be brought to mobile too?
Chances are 50/50. will mostly depend on demand.
I'm currently working on this alone, learning to program in renpy and python as i update the game, so I'm primarily focused on developing it for PC, Linux and mac (which is default for renpy). Working on mobile will add another layer of work that'll delay the main development. So if enough people want it on mobile, I'll see to it then! If it means anything, I'll probably try to make a build of this version of the game at least for android at some point.

Reactions: sai_

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I am loving this game..... I thought at first that she would put back on her clothes as you sell it to her..... Then when I saw that she stayed nude except for her stockings..... After selling back her shirt after steal the bra..... I thought..... Darn.... Can not keep stealing and selling back to her..... But... I still had enough to buy the items I needed.... Also loved that with the dagger I could shave her pubs and sell it to her....

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
I am loving this game..... I thought at first that she would put back on her clothes as you sell it to her..... Then when I saw that she stayed nude except for her stockings..... After selling back her shirt after steal the bra..... I thought..... Darn.... Can not keep stealing and selling back to her..... But... I still had enough to buy the items I needed.... Also loved that with the dagger I could shave her pubs and sell it to her....
Really glad to hear it! :)

Still working on refining and improving the mechanics, but I love to see that the idea is coming trough as intended! especially as it's part of the bigger picture, where these mechanics will be implemented trough multiple characters.

dawnguardian

Dec 2, 2022
This is just fantastic. Great art, and promises a lot.
Few suggestions:
- Different tools should be able to pick in a "toolbar". Hand, sex and undress being all there.
- Similar games have different body parts made to interact, usually in the way that you have to "warm up" the girl before proceeding to "hot" parts. Hands, arms, head, mouth.
- Undressing could be done with different tool, took me some time and one game over figuring out I can undress.
- Selling back clothes you just removed seems counterintuitive. If you sold them, she would immediately put them back on. But, well, it could be made that way, that you keep stealing and selling them back until you can "afford" to keep them. Or maybe sell her back some more skimpy clothes.

Reactions: D.mon

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
This is just fantastic. Great art, and promises a lot.
Few suggestions:
- Different tools should be able to pick in a "toolbar". Hand, sex and undress being all there.
- Similar games have different body parts made to interact, usually in the way that you have to "warm up" the girl before proceeding to "hot" parts. Hands, arms, head, mouth.
- Undressing could be done with different tool, took me some time and one game over figuring out I can undress.
- Selling back clothes you just removed seems counterintuitive. If you sold them, she would immediately put them back on. But, well, it could be made that way, that you keep stealing and selling them back until you can "afford" to keep them. Or maybe sell her back some more skimpy clothes.
Glad to hear it and thank you for the suggestions!
As I'm figuring out renpy, the idea is to mix standard rpg mechanics with free use mechanics, so basically, depanding on how you play the RPG, different interactions will be available, like you mentioned tools, depanding on your equipment, you can do different things, depanding on your skills, you can get away with other, use spells to do more, and so on. So yeah, I'm planing on adding a lot of variations to interactions depending on how you wanna play it, I just have a lot more to learn in order to implement it.
As for the selling clothes, I still have a lot to do in order to fine tune the options available, this demo will have most of the mechanics simplified in order to allow all of the intimate mechanics to be available, but for the full game, I plan on adding a few features (depending on my coding) which will expand on the options currently available!

Again, thank you, I am really happy seeing so many people enjoying the game!

Reactions: Hermies

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I actually like the look of this art, it’s not a complete basic and effortless thing. I love the concept a well.

But I get the feel this is a grind/unfun loop trying to be more. If this is it then okay, not a bad portfolio builder to try and find a collab. Otherwise looks like it needs more depth and/or simplification maybe?

I could be completely wrong about the latter btw. I definitely like the overall aesthetic and premise. Will check back!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes