Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.05] [D.mon Games]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Banner-SK.png

Overview:
A tech demo that offers a glimpse into a larger project centred around the concept of free use fantasy where reality blurs with gaming mechanics, and NPCs come to life in unexpected ways.
As the player, you find yourself immersed in a universe where other characters behave like typical NPCs, responding only when game mechanics are triggered. However, as the player you can transcend these limitations and interact with the world in ways beyond mere gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: D.mon Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: unofficial android port

rsc_anim_v001.gif SC_01.png SC_02.png SC_03.png SC_04.png SC_05.png

Last edited:

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Reactions: He-man96.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
seems pretty nice actually, but i suggest to edit a little more the hands. maybe draw it's not ur forte(or time) and thats why u use AI as base (not a bad thing imo) but a better rendered hands can make it much more better i think.

my english can be wrong in grammar but i think/hope it's understandable

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
seems pretty nice actually, but i suggest to edit a little more the hands. maybe draw it's not ur forte(or time) and thats why u use AI as base (not a bad thing imo) but a better rendered hands can make it much more better i think.

my english can be wrong in grammar but i think/hope it's understandable
Hands are always a difficult task, let alone animating them... I do plan on refining a lot of the visuals over time, but for this build I've primarily focused on the coding (even tho there are a fair number of bugs...)

I use AI as a tool to improve my own drawings as well as speed up the process, basically from rough draft, trough AI and refining details.

Appreciate the feedback, Thanks!

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Have you interacted with the shopkeeper directly (Hovered over)?
Thanks, I had to click more than once but it works...maybe my PC was a little busy...Thanks for your time. The little elf is too cute...
Thank you.

Reactions: D.mon

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Sorry I don't want to bore you but by clicking on the shopkeeper I only have 2 options grab her tits or interact with her pussy...But she calls the guards and the game ends. Any help? How to raise the heart bar?

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Sorry I don't want to bore you but by clicking on the shopkeeper I only have 2 options grab her tits or interact with her pussy...But she calls the guards and the game ends. Any help? How to raise the heart bar?
Its a bit of a puzzle so spoilers ahead.

As far as the meter goes, unfortunately I realise that it's not well balanced yet, so it could be a bit tedious to wait for it to lower, I'll see to improve that for the next update and maybe add some items that can help with that. For now, it will increase less when you reach a certain amount with the lust meter, at which point it should be easier to reach climax.

Reactions: Hermies and Faxe10%
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes