foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Wait what? There's pregnancy in this game now? I played this during earlier version. Is pregnancy just an ending or a game mechanics?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
One of the most "meh" games i've played since coming here.

Shows signs of being a decent RPG then forces you through a set linear path to get anywhere regardless of if you want to do it or not.

Example, the very start with the blowjobs for a room. I'm going to use another game as a comparison. I'll use one example from Caliross but quests follow a similar theme. At one point you need to get into a hotel room to retrieve a book while the occupier is out. You can either fuck the hotel manager or find an alternative. There are about 3 ways of doing the quest if fucking a creepy guy isn't your thing. With this you get one choice and one only and it was a shit choice.

Some of it was good, most of it was meh. I've played far better RPG's on here, this is one of the weaker ones for me. Not one i'll bother with again.
The art for Caliross is meh.

L'ours

Nov 19, 2019
Could someone help me I'm trying to run the game but there is an information that I don't have RPGVXAce RTP, although I had installed it with the game. I tried to reinstall but it still doesn't work.

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
Could someone help me I'm trying to run the game but there is an information that I don't have RPGVXAce RTP, although I had installed it with the game. I tried to reinstall but it still doesn't work.
super late and i hope you already got it fixed but in case you didnt, i recommend downloading RPGVX and Ace just in case, make sure you also properly installed the correct one as i've done it before where its similar but dont run together well

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... pregnancy here is the bad end with the tentacles it seems... welp, got f’d up there and forgot the last time I have saved so I’ll try others games for now with pregnancy tag (searching for those who’s pregnancy isn’t just one or two scene or event-only ones)

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Well, there are other pregnancy scenes....off the top of my head I'd say the Dyuu ending, I won't spoil much but it's worth getting. I think in the Slave ending you also get impregnated by monsters....iirc.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Oh yes, there are quite a few endings to this game, it's very well done and one I recommend to anyone who enjoys RPG maker games.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
why can't I see the end of the pregnant maid? with the guy who saves Riven early in the game

Tiphoid

Feb 11, 2019
So I seem to have an issue where after I got Irelia's sword, I can't polish it. The guy that's supposed to be in the forge is standing around by the mines, and I can't get into the mines, which I think might have something to do with it.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes