itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Naaah, idk, aside from top artists that do good job with it in general (like Hydra, Nagoon, Nyl, RashNemain, Kisx etc)
Exprational might be my personal top 1, in "Not very active, but good" tier artists
Hard disagree. I know there's some really talented artists out there and I'm a big fan of Nyl, but these physics are by far the most natural looking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Man i thought they released something, its been a while prolly working on something big

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
any content updates?
Man nothing..... hes my favourite lady dimitrescu animator, the latest post is from december last year.

He is active on X liking and retweeting but no new posts, i remember him saying that he wants to make a big lady dimitrescu animation with all the RE males so maybe hes working on that idk.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Man nothing..... hes my favourite lady dimitrescu animator, the latest post is from december last year.

He is active on X liking and retweeting but no new posts, i remember him saying that he wants to make a big lady dimitrescu animation with all the RE males so maybe hes working on that idk.
ah ok, ty for the run-down :D hopefully some anims soon :)