Feb 25, 2019
There's a side story on itch which is free.

So this game is pay-walled that you need a crack to play? Or what are locked behind the pay-wall?
And is it still under the development? The site feels pretty dead...
lewd stuff is suppose to be behind a patreon code. It's not a usual patreon verification. Also I don't think it is locked correctly... but I cannot confirm it. You can still get nude versions of CGs but they are not saved to the gallery, their sfw versions are. Another thing the only two sex scenes I have found is the dragon in the club and the test sex scene.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere on how to get all the scenes? The only thing that made me stop playing was all the specific moments or actions you need to get them and to be honest it's really annoying because one wrong move and you're lost and it's really frustrating...

Reactions: Averill Elwyn

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Sorry you suddenly dont know its only gay content in this game or have normal female male scenes adn relations?
The link i gave is a game 100% gay. The game "notes of hearts" i think it has at least 3 female relationships but i don't know if the free version has them or they're only for patreon. You can see them on their main website

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Thanks, so both this and "Lunch with Ronan" are side projects from the lead Kul?
Or "Notes of Hearts" is finished, those are their other works?
Yep, all these games were made by Kul. Notes of Hearts is still in development, he gives monthly updates on patreon but i couldn't find any of those updates. You need a code of some sort for the patreon version and no one made a workaround yet.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Ryuto600

Mar 7, 2022
The link i gave is a game 100% gay. The game "notes of hearts" i think it has at least 3 female relationships but i don't know if the free version has them or they're only for patreon. You can see them on their main website
Umm... is it just me, or is the website down? Because when I click into the link you post it didn't show up