VN Ren'Py Completed NonameGame

Jully

May 5, 2017
Need help in translating the game. I do not know much English -therefore, schematically:
thema: MtF, bimbofication, inflation
Language russian
Graphic: pseudo 3d
Plot: the guy slowly transformed into a parallel world. Many transformations, but 8 endings. Quests. Battles. Gambling. Several turns of the plot.
If anyone is interested in linking to the latest version (I'm thinking of improving the fonts now)
I hope I clearly wrote. Hardly know english

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you send a machine translated version, some members (including myself) have experience proofreading machine translated documents. You get the files back faster that way. If we have questions, we will ask.
Something like a notepad, notepad++, docx, wordpad, document file would work.

Jully

May 5, 2017
Really!? !Greeeat! It will help a lot! The game is very good (maybe I think so, since I created this)! It will be great to show it to the world)
I'll try to translate into crazy English self. Then I'll upload it in txt format. Machine translation is very cruel! Really... :(

Reactions: LeSmudge

Jully

May 5, 2017
Huh! My translation is finished... It is slightly better than machine translation. But just a little bit ...
I will be very glad to any help!
Here is the text of the game dialogs

Last edited:

Jully

May 5, 2017
If you know Russian - you can try to play. A lot of transformations and ramifications of the plot. But it's better to wait for the version in your language. There it is important to understand what is happening. Additionally I'm going to improve the fonts and some images.