ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Whats the forced scene this warning is referring to? You know, for research purposes :sneaky:
I do find that warning a bit humorous as several of NN55's scenes (particularly some of the Samus ones) can look a bit forced, but if you're into R34 stuff it's not particularly wild imo haha

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Can anyone point me to which directories have bestiality content? That's my primary interest here.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
It would be nice if females wouldn't be only or mostly : Humans , Elfs and Draenei used
For the males to , there is only or mostly : Worgen , Orc ,Tauren used
And males can X pets to

So more races would be nice <3
And climaxes in short videos crempies , facials and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: Chibi777

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
It would be nice if females wouldn't be only or mostly : Humans , Elfs and Draenei used
And males can X pets to

You want noname to do male x male? Judging by the fact that they started doing this back in 2017 without a single animated thing like that tells me, not happening.

Sep 2, 2021
And males can X pets to

And climaxes in short videos crempies , facials and so on
You're a fucking idiot. "Ya the thing the artist has been doing to grow a following, ya he needs to stop that and do what I want."

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
You want noname to do male x male? Judging by the fact that they started doing this back in 2017 without a single animated thing like that tells me, not happening.
Meaby i wrote something wrong but i didn't say any thing about male x male , points were that it would be nice to see :
1. more races on male and female side
2. that male can fuck female pets to
3. meaby some more climaxes
It supposed to be nice constructive message
You're a fucking idiot. "Ya the thing the artist has been doing to grow a following, ya he needs to stop that and do what I want."
With all do respect please calm down , i just nicely and politely writed 3 constructive points that it would be nice to see not demanding anything from anyone

Sep 2, 2021
Meaby i wrote something wrong but i didn't say any thing about male x male , points were that it would be nice to see :

With all do respect please calm down , i just nicely and politely writed 3 constructive points that it would be nice to see not demanding anything from anyone
> Writes personal tastes and wants
> Calls it constructive

Need to understand what "constructive" is. Especially when it comes to how creators depict what THEY WANT to depict.

Something constructive in this case would be stating that maybe the shadows are too dark in the animations so it's harder to see some actions. That's constructive. Changing the composition that Noname has put out would never be constructive: at the very least it's an unwanted suggestion that no one asked for.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, you wrote that all wrong. Saying "It would be nice if females wouldn't be only or mostly : Humans , Elfs and Draenei used
And males can X pets to"

That totally reads like you want gay animations. Guessing English isn't your native language? Because the whole thing is hard to understand.

Sep 26, 2023
You want to see a male character fucking a female dog ? :WaitWhat:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes