leksus

Jan 8, 2019
I'm surprised that some still don't know that his site has the same password for a while now.
as far i know, same password since he made that site, so like 4-5 years now? dude have 7.1k members on patreon, its around 35k$ a month, i wouldnt care at that point is someone leak my stuff lmao

Jul 5, 2023
as far i know, same password since he made that site, so like 4-5 years now? dude have 7.1k members on patreon, its around 35k$ a month, i wouldnt care at that point is someone leak my stuff lmao
35 K in dollars per month in three years noname55 was a millionaire and said “fuck you” to Patreon, look closely boy as the boy said above there are paid and free ones

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover
Mar 9, 2020
I wish he would try blender or other software. Talented guy, he would make some amazing animations!
from what I understand, it's that switching from SFM to Blender is a huge undertaking for a lot artists, especially ones do nsfw animations for a living, cause they have to relearn the entire interface, tools, etc. so I can understand why artists don't switch, but I totally agree and feel like they are probably due to move forward at this point in time. Same as Blackjr, absolutely amazing animators, they just need to upgrade at some point soon, if possible.

Feb 17, 2021
I wish he would try blender or other software. Talented guy, he would make some amazing animations!
from what I understand, it's that switching from SFM to Blender is a huge undertaking for a lot artists, especially ones do nsfw animations for a living, cause they have to relearn the entire interface, tools, etc. so I can understand why artists don't switch, but I totally agree and feel like they are probably due to move forward at this point in time. Same as Blackjr, absolutely amazing animators, they just need to upgrade at some point soon, if possible.
I disagree, his work is pretty on par or better than some Blender animators. His WoW animations are WAAAAY better than the WoW animations put out by ZMSFM who uses Blender because Noname55s style is more reflective of the visuals of the WoW IP. In fact, some people cite Noname55 as already using Blender. Does he need to change, no, not necessarily. What I/we want him to do is produce much more lengthy animations.

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
Is this another Sarah Bryant cosplaying as Samus? So sad no one ever uses Samus actual face models.
nintendo is banhammering poeple with potential lawsuit when they using actual face models, it was many years ago when they started they crusade on rule34 artist, before this everyone was using actual face, u can find it on rule34 sites but u have to go years back, when most people was using SFM :KEK:

Reactions: nedo_021

nedo_021

Jan 8, 2024
nintendo is banhammering poeple with potential lawsuit when they using actual face models, it was many years ago when they started they crusade on rule34 artist, before this everyone was using actual face, u can find it on rule34 sites but u have to go years back, when most people was using SFM :KEK:
goddamn they still on it to this day huh? If only they spend that energy and lawyer money on making good games for a change. :Kappa:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes