grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
1. The dude looks like a really generic Skyrim character in a Dark Brotherhood outfit.

2. The woman in the third image looks like she got her lower jaw squashed between her own breasts.

3. The woman in the fourth picture looks like every mixed kid's aunt. The one that never gets married and makes shitty mashed potatoes.

This game is apparently made in UE4, yet neglects to really display how good UE4 can look. It just seems rushed to me.
Im Sorry to hear that, the Demo was create in 1 1/2 Year, so its not really rushed. You dont like the Women and the Protagonist? ok, sorry Mate. Thx for try our Game. In Future Updates we will leave the Map to Desert and later to Townmap. Maybe you try it then again? Anyway we thank you for your thoughts

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I got the the mechanical dragon, super unfair fight. He simply can't be killed. Gave up. Gameplay is agonizing. It sucks.
Im Sorry for that, im the Creator of the Bossfight, i will implement a Kiddymode so you will not die anymore, thx for play our Game

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Return to dragon and ask him about your lost cock? wtf xD
dunno what to expect, gonna give it a whirl

okay so, i played for long enough to delete.
this game is an odd one, and I have a ton of bones to pick.
considering it's a demo, I can't complain too much, but it's set up like this is how the rest of the game is going to be in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to find more reasons to like this game, but it's so mind numbing and stale I can't play any longer.
This could potentially be an amazing game, but right now it's a dumpster fire.
Im sorry to hear that, we constantly improve the Game and we hope to see you in future Updates to after release Version 1.0

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The tits are great, the faces on the other hand.. Not a bad game overall.
Thank you for your Reply, im Sorry to hear you dont like the girls, i promise i will fix it. We try to correct unlikeley Parts before we release Version 1.0. Taste are diffrent but maybe you try the full version later again and hopefully you like it more

site

Sep 9, 2017
Can't figure out the teleporter. Followed the instructions: crafted several teleporter stones or whatever, tried to use them, tried pressing the button it tells you to, even tried shooting the shit out of the teleporter. Ended up just walking to the cave. Only way to kill the enemies was to auto click the wand-gun because their defense is ridiculously high. Got to the cave, got stuck because the objective didn't update and looks like you need it to in order to get through the cave.

Restarted the game to try the teleporter again. The game completely bugged out and can't even restart. Somehow, once you skip the intro, the main menu briefly appears before disappearing and forcing you to talk to the dragon, once you skip that, none of the menus work anymore. Couldn't find save files in the directory to delete them. Not worth hunting them down.

Nice UE4 scene overlay in the rendered cut scenes, btw.

Reactions: grobulos

Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
Can't figure out the teleporter. Followed the instructions: crafted several teleporter stones or whatever, tried to use them, tried pressing the button it tells you to, even tried shooting the shit out of the teleporter. Ended up just walking to the cave. Only way to kill the enemies was to auto click the wand-gun because their defense is ridiculously high. Got to the cave, got stuck because the objective didn't update and looks like you need it to in order to get through the cave.

Restarted the game to try the teleporter again. The game completely bugged out and can't even restart. Somehow, once you skip the intro, the main menu briefly appears before disappearing and forcing you to talk to the dragon, once you skip that, none of the menus work anymore. Couldn't find save files in the directory to delete them. Not worth hunting them down.

Nice UE4 scene overlay in the rendered cut scenes, btw.
Hmmm okay i take a look of this bug. While testing this never happened. About teleport: talk to dragon, get your wand then craft a teleporterstone. Open the map (M) there is a location called cave. Go there. There is a teleporter platform. You have just step on and you will be teleported

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm okay i take a look of this bug. While testing this never happened. About teleport: talk to dragon, get your wand then craft a teleporterstone. Open the map (M) there is a location called cave. Go there. There is a teleporter platform. You have just step on and you will be teleported
It seems we made it to complicated. Tell peoples again in Mainpost, maybe we should make it more simpler and use as a key not as a teleporter

Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
And yes it is a storyline. If you dont talk to the dragon first, you cant talk to the girl in the cave and so on. The idea is to show you what you can expect in the fullversion

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And yes it is a storyline. If you dont talk to the dragon first, you cant talk to the girl in the cave and so on. The idea is to show you what you can expect in the fullversion
Which reinstates one of the points I made. The quests are linear, and the world does not have any barriers. Which means you can travel to quest locations before the quest has even started.

I think a good fix would be to add a compass with a quest marker, so the player knows where to go next. I wandered around trying to figure out what the hell I was doing for way too long. Then I realized you are required to talk to the dragon every time you finish something. Too much walking.

Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
Which reinstates one of the points I made. The quests are linear, and the world does not have any barriers. Which means you can travel to quest locations before the quest has even started.

I think a good fix would be to add a compass with a quest marker, so the player knows where to go next. I wandered around trying to figure out what the hell I was doing for way too long. Then I realized you are required to talk to the dragon every time you finish something. Too much walking.

I think its a good idea to write some instructions on the start of this thread about portalstone and the dragon. Sorry for that. But i hope you play the demo to its end. There shouldent be more problems

Albi01

Dec 2, 2018
A few persons use Unreal Engine, the idea is great and i think this is a new generation of this games.Rpg is an old shit and we must support this new generation and in the future it becomes realy good. I played this demo, the question is,which another Unreal Engine Game is better?How long must we wait for an short update by other games?When we think about it, is this game is another one ,a new age,thank you for this step on antzbrothers!