RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
wow such a lore rich game and what a deep story , i truly feels like i am in a nobel world , the patreon need more support for this awesome game .

crassius

Dec 15, 2018
Hi I have a problem I just got to castle Kharos and whenever I enter an area of the castle or town, apart from the court room and the barracks, the screen freezes the sound still plays, I can still move and if I press escape the menu does come up and then screen changes to show my character having moved to a new spot. cutscenes do trigger and I can talk to NPC's but otherwise this happens and I dont know what to do.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any hope, even meaning, in fighting Somnus, the devil? Got so far as to get dragged into the dreamscape before wiping.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Is there any hope, even meaning, in fighting Somnus, the devil? Got so far as to get dragged into the dreamscape before wiping.
I don't know, I made the deal. But I know someone who beat him, so it's definetly possible.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.8.6.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

LoneCactus

Aug 22, 2019
Honestly love this one. Expected to find some RPGM slop but actually ended up finding a very compelling and well written story. I'm not an expert on fantasy, monarchial politics, but everything seems very believable. The RPGM VX Ace battle system is changed just enough to feel fairly fresh. My only two complains about the game are that:
  • The names-per-second counter is way too high for a mere mortal to remember.
  • The main party, especially Alexander, are way too capable for a bunch of young adults a few months before graduating college (This is more of an overall observation though, there might be times of vulnerability that I can't recall).

pippo67

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,
First, nice game, a bit of long story text but it looks ok.
I have a problem with adult content, I copy the settings file, but in the scen where you have to fight the assasins, later in the tend, I don't see any scene, only text in the dreaming or als when they kiss.
is this normaal?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hi,
First, nice game, a bit of long story text but it looks ok.
I have a problem with adult content, I copy the settings file, but in the scen where you have to fight the assasins, later in the tend, I don't see any scene, only text in the dreaming or als when they kiss.
is this normaal?
Yeah it's just text.

LoseBeauty

Jun 17, 2018
And where is the adult content???
You get explicit descriptions of sex, but only descriptions. If that's not what you want, then this is not the game for you. Or maybe check back in a few years, to see if the developer added images, as happened with The Last Sovereign. But for now, it's text only.

Reactions: Alandir

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
And where is the adult content???
Do you have the adult content toggled on? You may need to click on the System option in the menu and toggle it on for the (text) adult scenes to actually show up. The patch doesn't turn them on automatically: usually if you have it installed before you start the game it prompts you at the beginning, but otherwise you have to manually toggle this.

eyaaay

Jun 11, 2019
In settings for the game Disable both "Faster Path Enumeration" and "Enable Postload Scripts". JoiPlay 1.20.032 version with Plugins on Default Settings. Also you can Enable "Path Cache" for no lag after going through maps (it will take some time to boot the game up for the first time, but it's only one time)

Reactions: Tunak23

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know what the clues are for the drug smuggler quest are? I talked to every NPC but am still missing something apparently.

I got clues and I know it's in the docks somewhere but I can't find where. And I do not want to leave the quest unfinished.

EDIT: I solved it so here is a solution for anyone else who might be stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes